5minBlueTrS. What you Think? - page 6

Thanks Leo,

I've sent pm with my e-mail adress,too.I will begin to test it as soon you send email to me.I think that working all together we will make a very good trading system.

Have a good trading day! Vlad

Hey Guys !!

Hi all;

yeah, I received the private messages and the e-mails. The release for the beta testing is a litlle delayed. Sorry!! Probably this weekend.

I want to thanks FXNEWBIE for the RSI Div indicator that now is part of the system. Great indicator.

Everytime I change something in the system it gets better. It gives you a lot of entry signal everyday for a lot of pairs in most of the timeframes.

Looking foward for the tests.

Good trades

Leo_BR

Really Glad!

Hey guys

Just taking this time to tell you guys how glad I am.

Just reached the mark of 500 downloads for the 5minBlueTRS SYSTEM in this litlle time. Also Got to be a 4 stars and raising.

Hope you are becoming better traders with this system.

Great trades

Leo_BR

Leo_BR:
Hi all;

yeah, I received the private messages and the e-mails. The release for the beta testing is a litlle delayed. Sorry!! Probably this weekend.

I want to thanks FXNEWBIE for the RSI Div indicator that now is part of the system. Great indicator.

Everytime I change something in the system it gets better. It gives you a lot of entry signal everyday for a lot of pairs in most of the timeframes.

Looking foward for the tests.

Good trades

Leo_BR

Glad to help !

I was trading a system very similar to yours, but in 1hour TF. Very profitable. So I encourage to traders looking for a profitable system to test yours. Only keep an eye to news releases, specially big ones. Those killers can take profits very fast if you don`t put a tight SL during their releases. Better not to trade them and enter after trend have been well stablished again.

Happy pips !!!

By the way, I love Brazil . Been there many times.Where are you located, in which city ? ....

fxnewbie:
Glad to help !

I was trading a system very similar to yours, but in 1hour TF. Very profitable. So I encourage to traders looking for a profitable system to test yours. Only keep an eye to news releases, specially big ones. Those killers can take profits very fast if you don`t put a tight SL during their releases. Better not to trade them and enter after trend have been well stablished again.

Happy pips !!!

By the way, I love Brazil . Been there many times.Where are you located, in which city ? ....

you are Brazilian?

fxnewbie:
Glad to help !

Happy pips !!!

Can you share your 1h trading system with us,so can upgrade to be the best one around forex-tsd?

vladv:
Can you share your 1h trading system with us,so can upgrade to be the best one around forex-tsd?

Look at post 46. Most of the indys I was using were there, except one developed together with a friend that is part of a new trading system we are using now. Sorry, I can't share that one coz he trust me. Hope you understand.

Anyway, this thread is about Leo's system which is very good in my opinion and experience. Not Fxnewbie's.

All post here must be directed to test or improve Leo's sytem.

Thrall:
you are Brazilian?

Nope. But I wish to be.

very good system

Reason: