Everything about RSI - page 127

nbtrading:
Did you try floating levels on it?
Not yet. Will check :)

Frama of rsi that has floating levels (and options to change color on slope change, middle levels cross or outer levels cross)

Files:

hadi07:

Hello dear coders and traders.

Have You this type of RSI ?  it has dot for each candle close and i can change current candle rsi colour ( Red here )

Thanks.

That can be any type of rsi

But I guess that you are referring to the red part that is probably "forecasting". If it is "forecasting" then it has to use any type of extrapolation, and that can be even broader then the rsi type used (since generally, there are more or less, 6 types of rsi that I currently know of, while the extrapolation methods can me a lot more). So, there is no answer that can identify the rasi (or the extrapolation) from that picture only

mladen:

But I guess that you are referring to the red part that is probably "forecasting". If it is "forecasting" then it has to use any type of extrapolation, and that can be even broader then the rsi type used (since generally, there are more or less, 6 types of rsi that I currently know of, while the extrapolation methods can me a lot more). So, there is no answer that can identify the rasi (or the extrapolation) from that picture only

No sir.red part is for current candle and not closed yet ... blue parts for closed candles.

and black dots show closed candles too.I need it.

hadi07:

No sir.red part is for current candle and not closed yet ... blue parts for closed candles.

and black dots show closed candles too.I need it.

So, all you need is a different color on a current bar rsi?

mladen:
So, all you need is a different color on a current bar rsi?

Yes Sir.And have dot for close candles ( Was Black here ) So we can see easy with that dots.thanks.

hadi07:

Yes Sir.And have dot for close candles ( Was Black here ) So we can see easy with that dots.thanks.

Here is a version that does that

Files:
RSI hadi.mq4  2 kb

mladen:

Wow.It was what i need. Realy tnx.

Frama of rsi (6 types of rsi, 7 possible filter types, 20 types of prices) - floating level version, posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page865

Hello....

Is anybody have mq4 version of 1st attach? I want to add alerts on current on it.

Dear Mladen, could you please add notification alert to 2nd attach, and explain me does it repaint?

Thanks in advance. 

Reason: