Everything about RSI - page 57

Awesome..Thankyou very much mrtools

I'm sorry mrtools..

Could you change this to slope histogram version??

Thanks in advance

bayuveneo:
I'm sorry mrtools..

Thanks in advance

Bayuveneo, the version i posted is based on rsx slope.

bayuveneo:
I'm sorry mrtools..

Thanks in advance

Bayuveneo, just dawned on me maybe your looking for a regular histogram, so made this one just in case, and it's based on rsx slope.

Yes..It was i mean Mrtools

Great thanks

Hi,

Does anyone have an RSI indicator that shows an arrow when price crosses an specific moving average and rsi cross level 50 at the same time?

Thanks

mladen, well... can you explain to me why this is always happenning (this thing with the indicator drawing the line up direction)?

and... can you fix it please?

kmondivergencepoint.mq4

thanks in advance!

Files:

Kelch Monteiro:
mladen, well... can you explain to me why this is always happenning (this thing with the indicator drawing the line up direction)?

and... can you fix it please?

kmondivergencepoint.mq4

thanks in advance!

Kelch

Replace this line

double maprev = iMA(NULL,0,ma2period,0,0,0,i-1);

with this

double maprev = iMA(NULL,0,ma2period,0,0,0,i+1);

It will work OK then

mladen:
Kelch

Replace this line

double maprev = iMA(NULL,0,ma2period,0,0,0,i-1);

with this

double maprev = iMA(NULL,0,ma2period,0,0,0,i+1);

It will work OK then

I did now and it's working fine! many thanks mladen! I tought if I did that, the indicator would change the formula because the previous counting of "i" would not be "i-1" but "i+1". So I thought "it will counting from the future?" "is this predicting future?" And I didn't before. But this counting of "i" is just some shift, right? lol sometimes learn is embarrassing. lol

Kelch Monteiro:
I did now and it's working fine! many thanks mladen! I tought if I did that, the indicator would change the formula because the previous counting of "i" would not be "i-1" but "i+1". So I thought "it will counting from the future?" "is this predicting future?" And I didn't before. But this counting of "i" is just some shift, right? lol sometimes learn is embarrassing. lol

The problem is that when you try to use data from the future, you eventually run out of data on the most important bar - the current bar. And then you can not count on any future data - only past data. That is probably the biggest problem that people are omitting to see when they try to use such indicators - the lack of data.

Better to avoid that way (unless a stationary model is assumed - but then those are used for estimation not signals, and one must be very sure what is he/she doing)

Reason: