Useful material for system trading

Dear all~~

I have a good material.
It's easy guide for beginner who want to start system trading with MT4.
I hope this will help you~~~

I've attached that file (.pdf)

Files:
MT4_Expedition.pdf  2374 kb

Thanks kevin to share this system trading with us. However each broker have their own trading system and trading guidelines for it but mostly prefer to MT4 trading system. Your system may be helpful for new traders.

I download your shared pdf file but it is packed with step by step guidance for trading with a particular broker. I think, it is not a good broker. Is this broker regulated?

Pest control refers to the regulation or management of a species defined as a pest, usually because it is perceived to be detrimental to a person's health, the ...

hairplayproducts.com

Good material that you have shared. this will rarely help all traders to get a good strategy and the right path to consistent profits.

Good luck to all.................................

Jack Francisco:
Good material that you have shared. this will rarely help all traders to get a good strategy and the right path to consistent profits.Good luck to all.................................

I don't think so that there is any strategy that leads us to have consistent profit as one strategy doesn't suits every time as market condition goes change.

Reason: