How to start with MetaTrader and forex, the beginning - page 21

Ladoor Chris #:

Im not saying I am the best in the world but I feel that there is something suspicious happening but I will try your suggestions thank you.

Something suspicious happening if you are consistently winning by your strategy ... many traders are losing but you are winning (profitable).
In this case - yes: many people will ask you to disclose your trading secrets, your indicators and your trading strategy.

Sergey Golubev #:

Something suspicious happening if you are consistently winning by your strategy ... many traders are losing but you are winning (profitable).
In this case - yes: many people will ask you to disclose your trading secrets, your indicators and your trading strategy.

There is one blog post which may be good to read for newbies (and for everybody - just to remind something:
Forex for beginners: how to trade, what to trade, when to trade
  • www.mql5.com
As a beginning trader, you would want to grab the opportunity to earn lots of money and of course, start a trading career in Forex. The Forex market is the largest and the most liquid financial market

Ladoor Chris #: Im not saying I am the best in the world but I feel that there is something suspicious happening but I will try your suggestions thank you.

Then change your broker. Choose a broker that is reputable, licensed and regulated. Verify the broker's license by checking with the respective regulator.

However, also make sure you properly understand the market conditions and how the symbol in question is supposed to work.

For example, many traders complain about failed trading on synthetics, simply because they don't understand how they work.

So, research and analyse both possibilities—brokers and market.

Please how can I state the dredin business  on line I am new in the system and I want to len how to tried

Hello, I have looked all over, and can't find anything about how to link my <...> account to MT4. Any help? Thanks.

MindMaster 456 #:
Hello, I have looked all over, and can't find anything about how to link my <...> account to MT4. Any help? Thanks.

If you have MT4 account with this broker so download MT4 and insert your data (login/password) to MT4.
Yes, it should be MT4 account.
Reda more:

MetaTrader 4 HelpGetting StartedAuthorization 

And ask your broker for support in case of some issue with it.

MetaTrader 4 Help
MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
Client Terminal is a part of the online trading system. It is installed on the trader's computer and intended for: receiving quotes and news in the...

andreasnatangwe igonda #:
How to start  trading, once done with my deposit 
Just click buy or sell.. 

The question -

Can we use Windows 7 for Metatrader 5?

The reply -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algorithmic trading

Renat Fatkhullin , 2023.03.03 14:52

Time will tell how much we will support.

As soon as the share of Windows 7 drops to 2%, we will think about giving up. Old builds will still work in the same way as we support and distribute old 32-bit terminals.

We currently support:

1. old 32-bit terminals in installers, the market is closed for them
  2. 64 bit versions of terminals without AVX, code optimization is limited, the market is working, ONNX is supported
  3. 64 bit with AVX, full optimization, main branch with all features
There are a lot of plans, a cardinal redesign of the terminal interface and strengthening of MQL5 are ahead.

Tell me how to add fund through net banking for trading in Metatrader 5 StockfishFx

NITAI CHAND MAITI #:
Tell me how to add fund through net banking for trading in Metatrader 5 StockfishFx

Contact your broker about it, we can't help you here.

Reason: