Experts: No Loss EA - No Indicator, No Price Action strategy for MetaTrader 4 - page 8

This latest version seems to work.

But question. Are swap costs accounted for in the Profit calculations?

Buckets #:

Hi DVader23,

Here is the latest version 240131 which is (I think) debugged.  Please try it.  Cheers.  

@Buckets. Just activated it on a $200 Demo account. Error seems to have disappeared. Let's see how it goes. 

Thanks for your awesome support

I watched a youtube about a no-lose ea, it uses buy sell against each other by multiplying lot size every time price reach the zone. It's not a no-loss, it's a 100% loss. 

@buckets. When running your latest version with the same settings as with No (Stop) Loss EA, some Profit baskets close in loss; whereas with the No (Stop) Loss EA they close in profit. Only reason that can happen with yours as far as I can determine is that your version is not including Swap Costs/losses in the Profit basket closes. These can be quite large if negative swap trades are kept open for any length of time. Maybe you are trading on a swap-free (Islamic) broker??

And David, the Distance between order setting in the Properties of your EA is a value in Points NOT Pips as stated. 10 Points = 1 Pip. So when set to 50 it means 5 pips.

Sopheak Khlot #:
I watched a youtube about a no-lose ea, it uses buy sell against each other by multiplying lot size every time price reach the zone. It's not a no-loss, it's a 100% loss. 

Yes, it should be called a No Stop Loss EA. If managed prudently it can work for ranging type pairs but one would be wise to have an Account Protector EA on the account to avoid possible margin call. Available free from EarnForex.

https://www.earnforex.com/metatrader-expert-advisors/Account-Protector/

Account Protector for MetaTrader
Account Protector for MetaTrader
  • www.earnforex.com
The Account Protector is a MetaTrader expert advisor that lets you manage trades and control your profit and loss across multiple currency pairs using a number of parameters and settings. Here are some examples of the things you can accomplish with the Account Protector: Close all positions once account equity increases by 10%. Delete all...

I've been demo testing NoLoss since it was posted, using 3 pairs: GBPUSD, AUSNZD and EURGBP with various settings. Interesting watching it manage the trades and eventually achieve the target profit set. What I'm not sure about is how to manage orphan orders that are left behind by a gradual price-drift away from the trade, enough equity would be needed to carry those trades until price returns. Not sure yet if a wider order distance or a much narrower one is needed to resolve this issue. This EA would be a disaster on trending pairs which the author rightly recommends against using. I think GBPUSD is a little risky at the moment. EURGBP looks the most promising.

Nitewings #:
I've been demo testing NoLoss since it was posted, using 3 pairs: GBPUSD, AUSNZD and EURGBP with various settings. Interesting watching it manage the trades and eventually achieve the target profit set. What I'm not sure about is how to manage orphan orders that are left behind by a gradual price-drift away from the trade, enough equity would be needed to carry those trades until price returns. Not sure yet if a wider order distance or a much narrower one is needed to resolve this issue. This EA would be a disaster on trending pairs which the author rightly recommends against using. I think GBPUSD is a little risky at the moment. EURGBP looks the most promising.
Yes, but for EURGBP both swap long and swap short are negative. So if holding a decent total lot size for any length of time, the loss from swaps will make it more difficult to close the basket in profit. Unless we are using a swap free account but even those often have time limits before they start charging swaps.

sydap2017 #:
Yes, but for EURGBP both swap long and swap short are negative. So if holding a decent total lot size for any length of time, the loss from swaps will make it more difficult to close the basket in profit. Unless we are using a swap free account but even those often have time limits before they start charging swaps.
Yes indeed, it could get nasty holding over a long period.

You will need 1M account balance just to run on 0.01 lot. It's always risk involved for trading CFD.

Code well written enough. It's the strategy itself that is dubious. This is another strategy that will be very expensive to run. So expensive it may take your entire bank to gain a single point. Markets are generally not rangebound for long. Good idea but poorly implemented.
Reason: