New Members introduction - page 455

Hello all, I just new to Forex market. Pukky

greetings from the NE of England. I've been trading equities for about 3 years with mixed success (which is a nice way of saying I started off by steadily losing money and now, very slowly, I'm making some!). I've made all the silly mistakes that beginners make but fortunately have always stuck by the 1% rule so my capital never got too far down. Now I'm starting to trade FX which is scary and interesting and I hope that I can be far more disciplined and objective than in the past. So I'm here to learn and share experiences.

John

Greeting from me ..

hi to all

I am new here

thanks

Hi Everyone.

New to forum, looking to learn new ideas.

Hi, New to the forum. Trying to learn 'Harmonic Patterns' style of trading. Using NT7, any advise would be appreciated. Cheers!!!

Thank you very much everybody it is one of the most interesting forums .

and I hope we can reach to the success at the end of each discussion

Hi Guys,

New to the FX market. Lost a bunch of money. Still have a smile on my face =) This board gives me the confidence to go on. Thanks for all the info on this board

hi

My name is Assaf Day and I am happy to return to the forum I am a forex trader since 2006 a full time trader.

I would be happy to hear ideas from other trader and of course give back from my modest experience .

Assaf day

Reason: