New Members introduction - page 861

hi:) i'm a good programmer but i think become a trader is coolest ;i'm a big beginner now loool

i'm interesting in binary options

i hope you give me a hand and i will give you 1000 hand in programming

Hi everyone! from Delaware!

i'm here to get a little more knowledge on trading and hopefully share what i know . I currently do a little trading with binary option's. i just recently opened account with Nadex and i'm trying to figure out their platform. so if you have any tips or feed back i would appreciate it! Also does the dolly graphics indicator work well with Nadex? Thanks for allowing me to be apart of your community.

HI I'm a new trader trying to learn forex and metatrader

XRumer license for sale!

Hello, I'm selling XRumer license! Very cheap! cgi ebay com/ws/eBayISAPI dll?ViewItem&item=171330120437

Hello and HI all!

Nice traders network portal!

Hi new here. Hope to learn about trading from the experts on here. I've been forex trading for5 years..and everyweek I learn something different.

hi, trading mates

my name is waimaj. i am newly interested in forex. i joined this great forum to exchange trading ideas with experienced traders. i am happy to be here and hope be welcomed by you.

Hi members,

Good day to all,

I'm Roy from Malaysia and very new to forex, just started live account this month

I'm here looking for help in my daily trading tips.

Thank you

hello to all

Reason: