New Members introduction - page 863

I downloaded from a website but after installation graphics_v13 dolly indicator requires a password TSD! can you help me? indicator I downloaded for free and do not understand why it is necessary password!

Gavril709:
I downloaded from a website but after installation graphics_v13 dolly indicator requires a password TSD! can you help me? indicator I downloaded for free and do not understand why it is necessary password!

Please read this post (there you will find the password too) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179529

All the best

Learning here much. hi from Turkey and thanks for all

XRumer license for sale!

Hello,

Hi In this passion of trading since 2008 and still looser, even in paper trading. But I am musician, and doing something just for the fun of doing this thing is ok for me. I am a tourist, visiting brokers like churchs, vehicles like vehicles, changing methods and try to speak my language to the market which doesn't understand. Yet.

Hello admin, sorry if I'm not make post yet, and thank you for approve me for member here.. (y)

Всем привет..

Hi all, I've been trading forex for years

hi guys,,,fantastic forum and great contributions by all for the benefit of all

devontrader from the uk

Salutations Friends...I am new to the site, I arrived here through trying to research ITM Genesis with SMART software.

I have been binary trading from a while and am hoping to replicate my average pip gain into FX markets. Scalping will probably the strategy/style most suited to my abilities as it stands now.

Would be very much interested in any thoughts on Genesis & SMART software if any...it looks very similar to the Dolly v13 indicator on here

Reason: