New Members introduction - page 1011

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

shrimpn:
I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

I am happy to join this forum.

Hi all pro trader.... Good DAY!

[Deleted]

HI, I'm a New member!!

Thanks to y'all.

Hi , every one i am new bee in this thread

[Deleted]

Hi all!

I am a new member. My name is Max and i am from The Netherlands. Great forum, great site!

Glad to be here ...

[Deleted]

Hi all!

Had to refresh my computer... so maybe this is the 2nd post.

I am new and my name is Max. I am from the Netherlands.

Great forum and site!

Greetz,

Max

Hi, I am new in forex, but can find a lot of info here. Hello everybody

hi my name is ben. i'm a new comer at this forum. hope this forum give us something new and good

[Deleted]
Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hello, I am Hussain.