Hi all !

My name Jamal and I am new in this forum so I 'm pleased to meet all people and exchange idea about FOREX Trading.

Thank you for all

Welcome. Remember, this forum is about discussions concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading, not about Forex trading in general.

jamal12:

My name Jamal and I am new in this forum so I 'm pleased to meet all people and exchange idea about FOREX Trading.

Thank you for all

Welcome Jamal,

And this forum is also about MetaTrader 4 Trade Platform - and its okay to talk about forex trading as long as its practical trading .

Just click the MQL4 button link on your MetaTrader 4/MetaEditor 4 and you here in no time.

jamal12:

"This resource is a site where traders interested in MetaQuotes Language 4 and automated trading systems communicate. Every visitor can find here the full description of the languageand its features, as well as the examples how to use various functions.

Registration on MQL4.com gives more rights. Exclusively registered users may publish their own developments and articles, discuss various issues in the forum, and subscribe to the news. Moreover, only registered users may become the resource moderators.

Registration on MQL4.com means that you fully agree to follow the rules accepted here:

1. Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden. Such topics will be deleted.

"

From here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/register

Thank you so much for explanation
Reason: