Need Help - page 2

Alfred06:
Hey buddies, I want to know where can I found the best information about FOREX market, who can help me?

Forex market is also a place to buy foreign currency. With forex then we can get a lot of benefit such as small capital with leverage. to start forex then we can do it in a demo account. With a demo account so we can learn trading well without worrying about the risks.

Trend Setter:
Hey Alfred,I'm no pro....but I've been studying for months, maybe some of these links will help you:TrainingBaby Pips: SchoolFX Street: Essentials CourseNews and CalendarsForex FactoryFresh PipsFX StreetWall Street JournalFinancial TimesHope this helps...also if you need literature on charting , I have plenty of e-books, just send me a message.Steve

Good sources here 'Trend'. I believe also that these can really help. especially the forex school by forums.babypips.com, the school there is really helpful. So many useful sections there that newbies and the likes can relate to and learn from. In fact I don't think there could be much more better sources than the ones you have provided that would make much difference!

There are many ways to get information about trading.

You could buy a book on trading and investment topic.

Learn trading from a Pro.

Do a search at Google.

FxBoost is a social network that provides commission and free copied trades service. Traders can get his commission no matter being copied or copy others. This is true that nowadays you can copy and get commission at the same time. We have many famous traders from all over the world here, it is easy to get your rebate here and reduce money for opening trades by brokers. just click website below:

www. fxboost.com

It is not easy to learn Forex trading.

You need to invest a lot time, effort and money to learn Forex trading business.

Remember, there are no short cuts!

Babypips.com is a good website but their forum moderator and staff is quite rude.

I learn trade with forex forum. I am happy to join this forex forum and also joined in the forex forum indo.mt5 of instaforex. by joining in some forex forums so I can improve the knowledge of good trading. there we can exchange ideas with other traders so that will get the maximum trading

Reason: