New Members introduction - page 855

Good day for every .

Hi, I'm new and I'm looking for an indicator for mt4. I'd like to find a centered average which can be applyed on an indicator, not only to the prices

Thank you all

hi everyone!

hi,

new member with holygrail

Join as member

hi to all members

hello all glad to be here.sorry my english not good

Hello everyone,

I am here to explore novel trading ideas and perhaps share my own ones.

Arkady

I just became a member here, amazed of the huge database of this forum!

Want to say something that the member mladen is just the soul of this forum.

Many thanks to every one helped others on this forum ..

Aya Mousa

Zarqa, Jordan.

Hello

I am new and just wanted to say hello and I am looking forward to reading some good tips and info on trading.

I like to try new strategies, systems, software and indicators and am always looking for any tips or thoughts on such things to help me win a few more trades.

I use Metatrader to watch the charts then I place trades on my Broker sites and I was doing okay but recently have tried some new software and indicators for Metatrader which I haven't seen before and wanted to see if anyone else had come across these and had used them long term.

So far since I have been using them (i.e. 3 months) I have been getting great results and am impressed but wanted to know if this was just luck.

I am not sure of the rules here so I better not mention web sites and products until I am told if this is allowed or not?

I hope you can let me know.

Thanks very much.

Best regards

pipscalp

Hi, I am a professional economist covering the G7 countries. I am based in the US. My interests include global stocks and currencies.

Reason: