New Members introduction - page 427

terima kasih TSD, i want to learn many about forex

Hi! all, I joined here to learn about forex and hope to improve my trading skills in the future

Hi everyone. iam new memeber here..

it's nice to have this forum.i hope i get informations

Hello, I am new to this forum

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Hello everyone, new to Forex trading, this site looks great hoping to be able to contribute soon cheers hjj

Hi Am Fahd from Jordan , Start with forex since 3 years and a lot i have learned and also get to know new friends on forex forums there are very generous to help new members.

hello Iam new here

darma

hey guys, Hi guys..I’m relatively new to Forex and trading, been trading demo for 6 months on several platforms from different brokers such as Forextime/FXCM/FxOpen/Hotforex/Octatrader/Ironfx/ThinkForex/FXCC to name a few, trying to get a feel for their spreads, execution times, slippage/re-quotes if any and learning what kind of trading style suits me

I developed my strategy around scalping, hedging and day trading, sometimes intra-day trading. I had started off mainly trading metals and major forex pairs since they were the popular one’s. And to be honest, I found most of the brokers similar in terms of spreads, execution and all that leaving me indecisive whom to trade live with, but a few exceptions

Then I narrowed it down to technicalities. I would choose a STP/ECN broker, 5 decimal points, obviously allowing scalping/hedging/EA, and since I’m a muslim I definitely required the broker to have a SWAP-FREE option with their accounts which I could trade on Mt4

And just taking it from there!

Hello

New member here but not new to trading.

wanna be good remora how..

Reason: