New Members introduction - page 856

matfx:
Welcome to forex-tsd, one of the best forex community.

Hi I´m Spanish....

"Saludos"

superb forum , hoping to work with you guys

Hi I am new and wish to introduce myself.

Hello I am new to the forum but it looks good

Hello All> im a new member here. ive been readingforum and decided to join to share and learn from great renko chart traders. thank you

hi I'm new.

Ciao

Hello, I'm franck from Ivory Coast (sorry for my english, i'm french speaker). It is now about 3 years i'm interesting in forex and I love it.

I will lauch soon a white label forex business with 2 great domains names that I bought.

Thanks !!!

Great day Everyone. I didn't even know this site existed until I was referred to it for some info on the 4ex. -- attempting to open a graph. Anyone have any info on this extension?

Luckygig

Good Day All,

My name is Trent Hoerr and I am the official representative of Direct FX. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Direct FX, we are an ASIC regulated brokerage firm that has been in operation since 2006. Initially, we were registered with the NFA as an RFID, but in 2010 we moved our regulation and headquarters to Sydney, Australia. Recently, Direct FX has been going through exciting changes that the firm, one of which is monitoring the forums for client feedback, praises, questions, or concerns. Should any one have any questions, I am going to start a Direct FX thread under the broker section. Please post all your questions there as I am sure many will have the same question.

I look forward to speaking with everyone and answering all your questions.

All the best,

Trent

Hi everybody

I would like to introduce myself. I am an amateur forex trader since 5 years. just for Fun. I think it is that everyone not making money in this business is amateur. However, the most important issue is not to loose money. Being Amateur is better than being looser.

Cheers,

Boomerang