New Members introduction - page 1047

Hello everyone,

Very enthusiastic about getting to know this forum and the traders running it

from Beirut, Lebanon

All the best,

I'm not looking for the holy grail, I just want steady returns with minimal risk. Is there sensible managed account or signal provider that has proven to be stable for a year or more?
________________________________

sweeq

Hi everyone, this forum is full of ideas and it is very interesting to view different perspective on same topic.

Hi everybody, I have been looking for a forex strategy fit for me, and hope, and trust, Forex-tsd will be of use.

hi everyone am nu member here, thanks for accepting me

trying to learn forex new to it

Hello to you all,

I am "GAINfaciles" translates easy money, easier said than done!

I come from France, 43 years (already !!!).

I started forex in 2010 after playing a lot horse race and found a forum talking about forex so I started to learn, learn ... and now I understand everything.

I hope one day to live on. I am looking for EA because I work a lot and can not occupper me all day.

Sorry for my English.

Greetings to all forum members.

Hi you all, I have been learning a lot from all of the heavy work that has been done on these pages, and I will learn a lot in the months to come. It's fantastic!

Thank you and keep it going.

New to this forum. Hope to help in some way.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.