New Members introduction - page 520

matfx:
Welcome to forex-tsd, one of the best forex community.

Hello, How to convert MT4 indicator to MT5?

hey i m a new member here! this site seems to have all that i need!

I am a new trader looking for good trading tools that will make me a successful trader.

Eric.

just now became a member here and want to say hi.Looking for some inspiration.

Hello. I recently had to go back over my trading history and realised that I have spent nearly seven years trying to earn some money from trading, first with stocks, then stock options, then with forex. So far i have not been successful, losing more than I gain. My experience as a manual trader is that I manage to see what isn't there but what I would like to be there. Sometimes I look back at a trade and can't for the life of me understand my decision making. So I have been trying EAs' and starting to make headway. However, I an always optimistic that I can develop the skills needed to be a manual trader if i get in to the right environment, so here I am. Cheers.

Hi everyone, I'm a relatively new Fx trader who is currently teaching myself MQL for MT4.

Hello! I beg your kindness.

Hello,

I am super new in this, hope to gain some knowledge about Forex trading, so that's why I am joining this forum, hoping to learn something..

nice to meet you..

Good day to everyone.Many months I missed from forex, now joined back.Pls advice some useful thread in order to gather speed.

Good trading to everyone.

Oh! Hello everyone! Registered for a long time! Has not introduce yourself! I come from China! Concerned about the foreign exchange market for many years! After the new website, this is the first time you log in! Ah! Hoping to find something useful on their own!

Reason: