New Members introduction - page 1050

Sou novo no forum..

Estou atualmente trabalhando com opções binarias.

thank you...forex-tsd.com

Hi everyone. I am a college student who wants to learn how to trade forex and binary options. I am looking forward to learning and gaining some knowledge on this site.

Hello Fx-tsd and its memebrs

I have been relatively new to Fx..... hopes are high.

Good morning to everybody, is from a lot that I follow this splendid and I complete site web devoted to the forex, I premise that I am a neophyte of the forex however I have to say that this site has allowed me to learn some techniques, I have always noticed also the constructive collaboration of all the members.

Thanks to everybody

PS: you excuse my English

I'm happy to come on board on this forum. Read lot of good strategies on this forum. Thank you all for the good job.

Hi, im new and hope i can learn something about coding mt4 and someone can help me in that.

Thanks

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi; Just happy to be a new member of this community. I have some background in the Forex markets and I have a quantitative approach.

hey everyone I just now became a member

hi everybody

Reason: