New Members introduction - page 1041

Hello, I'm trading forex and stocks for a few years now. Not so successfully, though. I am also good at programming, so I might help around with that Cheers

hi ! hello ! to all traders

please is there any person here that know how to decode a system+

Hello all! I'm new, too and from Germany. I have limited fx experience (about 3 years). that the reason for being here to increase my knowledge with the tools offered . thanks all who know more

Hello to everyone

Marcin

Poland

Hi my name boonjong form thailand สวัสดีครับ

Helloooo all

This is john And 'm new trader wasssap guys

Hi to All!

Hey my name is Leon im Trading Binary Options for 2 Years now and want to build here now some eas.

hi, it will be glad to meet all of you. let's make money together.