New Members introduction - page 1049

hi everyone, when i search for something about trading most of the time i landed on this site. Saw that it is a big community with lots of knowledge, thats why i decided to join

hi everyone, i'm quite new to forex but not new to automation and coding. i recently learned mql4 to be able to support my forex trading and testing activites. special thanks to all engineers who provide code, this helped and still helps a lot. looking forward to contribute sooner or later, my current main goal is to become a better trader.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

HI everyone. My name is Henry. And lately i decided to explore Forex trading. Now my weak point is Money Management. Can anyone help me, please. Thanks a lot.

HI everyone. My name is Henry. And lately i decided to explore Forex trading. Now my weak point is Money Management. Can anyone help me, please. Thanks a lot.

Hi Everyone,

I trade Binary Options, Loved them!

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

I'm new member here, just want to say hi to forum.

May the green pips with you..GBU All

Hi everyone, glad to be here.

Reason: