New Members introduction - page 906

Hello Friends,

I am very glad to join this forum.

Hello colleagues) I am an official representative of HY Markets Forex compeny. On this forum we will share our exclusive stock analysis and answer any questions about us and the forex market.

Have a nice day and welcome to our thread!

Hi,

What do you want to say?

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I tend to be more of a 'lurker' as I'm not a coder and don't have a lot of time to trade. However, I will comment when I feel that I have something intelligent to say.

Ciao

Hi! I am Catherine!

I believe that it is possible to create a self-learning and recursive self-improvement software for automated trading on financial markets. Also I believe that some companies are investing in that, but what about Open Source Software ?

Does there exist a project under some Open-Source license? Free software license? Are there enthusiasts who want to create such project, say, under the GNU LGPL terms?

In my view it has to be a software developer-oriented product, not an end user (meaning "trader") oriented product, which probably will require knowledge of programming language(s) for customization and will supply less GUI. That should maximize the efficiency.

Best Regards

Catherine

Hello, happy to finally be posting something on the forum. Have always found forex tsd super helpful.

Thanks! Sundown858

Hi everyone on this site

I`ve been trading FX before - job got in the way.

Now semi-retired & living in Spain

Gotta catchup!!

Regards

BlakAdda

hey,I am taeb .I am professional forex trader . I am trading 3 years. I am interest to new comunication this forum.

candid_writer here. trading the currency markets purely for recreational purposes. here to learn a thing or two from the experts.

Hey there! My name is Sergey and I am the co-founder of a newly launched website called KoolPay. We help clients raise capital in forex, commodities and stock markets. Our advantage is that we do offer ONLY affordable services which do not cost a lot but provide a great benefit. However I joined the dailyFX community not to promote the business but share the experience in forex trading so don't consider me a spam lol!

Have a good day!

Reason: