On screen displays - page 10

Autotrade

What is the autotrade

if any available autotrade indicator or software availabel in forex.

i am using fxpro-metatrader mt4 and alpaari metatrader4

pls quote to me which is best software to use the above mentiond software.

about AI EA

i asked about many times... in this forum...

yes,,,, i use artifical intelligent Ea in demo accont of Alpari metatrader and Fxpro metatrader. it works fine...

but in fxcm metatrader (boston technoloty) didnt work....

why.... i didnknow....

i put her its attachment....

pls revise and modify to me....pls pls.....

sluxtpr:

yes,,,, i use artifical intelligent Ea in demo accont of Alpari metatrader and Fxpro metatrader. it works fine...

why.... i didnknow....

I am sure someone may also look into it .. but a quick question for you.. can you try and check if you do backtesting in fxcm does it bring any results or not?... i personally dont have fxcm so can't tell... i have fxpro live accounts and demo accounts and others etc... but you say there are no problems in fxpro ..

-guyver

sluxtpr:

why.... i didnknow....

I didn't test it, but this should work on fxcm.

ask all your family member to open a fxpro account

then give your money to them

fxpro is on bloomberg tv AD, so it is good enough

Trading sessions drawn as candles!

Hi everybody, Rcently I had an idea that it would be interesting to look at different sessions relations if we look at them as on usual bars with Open, close, high, low values.

I saw many session indicators but they are not visually perceivable as usual bars because they only show beggining and the end of sessions. The main idea to see the session indicator with wicks (high, low) and the main candle body (open, close)

I suspect that there would be seen some good patterns. Unfortunately I never saw such an indicator, also I am not programmer (sad for me).

Hope to see such indicator in the future

xx3xxx:
ask all your family member to open a fxpro account

then give your money to them

fxpro is on bloomberg tv AD, so it is good enough

fxpro is definitely a good broker, but they don't allow US clients. I would say fxopen is the most complete then overall.

brokers

Be careful when using a market maker like fxpro. I just dont trust dealing desk. I would strongly advise to go with a STP. I have had my trades manipulated in the past by dealing desk.

vosterfxandy:
fxpro is definitely a good broker, but they don't allow US clients. I would say fxopen is the most complete then overall.

kustriks:
Hi everybody, Rcently I had an idea that it would be interesting to look at different sessions relations if we look at them as on usual bars with Open, close, high, low values.

I saw many session indicators but they are not visually perceivable as usual bars because they only show beggining and the end of sessions. The main idea to see the session indicator with wicks (high, low) and the main candle body (open, close)

I suspect that there would be seen some good patterns. Unfortunately I never saw such an indicator, also I am not programmer (sad for me).

Hope to see such indicator in the future

I'm not completely sure if what I'm showing you here is what you want, it's an useful indicator by itself. By the way, I did not program this one.

Watch this video for explanation please.

2011-10-07_1329 - Wise-EA's library

customcandle.mq4

Files:
Reason: