Currency heat map - page 14

cja:
Hi,

It looks very much like this indicator. I downloaded it off the MetaQuotes Forum.

heatmap-gradient-scale.mq4

Dashboard Trading - Page 205 @ Forex Factory

reading posts from Jibala in the last few pages of this thread..... bsolutely fantastic results

Dashboard Trading - Page 202 @ Forex Factory

with alerts would be nice too

So far every basket trading system failed in trend. We had 2 moths of ranging - let see what happens after this

So far every basket trading system failed in trend. We had 2 moths of ranging - let see what happens after this. And from honestknave's description that is just another version of currency heat map - intrabar price change can not be traded as signals - it never will be possible to trade it like that. It only can show where the price is moving currently, nothing else

This is Heatmap_MTF_window from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178634/page7 made to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

Doc,

Here you go
With Window choose the target window, with Cornerchoose the corner to display it at

regards

mladen

updated version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178634

Files:

Dear Mr Tools,

i know i'm a little late testing your indi but i saw that on my screen the 5 first columns starting from the right side indicates TF H1 ( and not M1, M5, M15...)

What am i doing wrong?

mrtools:
Hi Jacklu, changed the Kumo Cloud to the window version.

rosalieone:
Dear Mr Tools,

i know i'm a little late testing your indi but i saw that on my screen the 5 first columns starting from the right side indicates TF H1 ( and not M1, M5, M15...)

What am i doing wrong?

Change the chart time frame to 1 minute - then it will show all the time frames

Or use this one (it does not depend on chart time frame) : kumo_cloud_heatmap_mtf_window_2.mq4

mladen:
Change the chart time frame to 1 minute - then it will show all the time frames

Thank you ! Much better

Currency indicator

currency.ex4

Files:
currency.ex4  53 kb
currency.gif  26 kb

HI,

here is one more.thanks

Files:
greatz.jpg  239 kb