Currency heat map - page 13

mrtools:
This is velocity currency heat map compatible with new mt4 builds. If velocity sloping up and greater than zero will show a strong up color, if sloping up and less than zero a weak up color, if sloping down and less than zero a strong down color, if sloping down and greater than zero a weak up color. If velocity previous is equal to current velocity then no move color.

Thank you sir!, using velocity this is a great tools i think. Could you modified it using percent change from open and correlation index based on sma?

Thank again!

Files:
index.png  64 kb

Updated currency heat map from the first post : currency_heat_map_nmc.mq4

Some changes : symbols prefix and suffix are to be entered in parameters. Also, the UniqueID. That makes the indicator applicable in templates too

PS: for strange display problems, please use the MS Linedraw font from the first post (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178634 )

Files:

Hi Mladen hi Mrtools , can help me put code Kumo Cloud inside Heatmap MTF , thanks....

Files:

jacklu:
Hi Mladen hi Mrtools , can help me put code Kumo Cloud inside Heatmap MTF , thanks....

jacklu

Would you mind explaining a bit more?

There are 5 states in heat map. How should it translate from Kumo cloud?

jacklu:

Hi Jacklu, changed the Kumo Cloud to the window version.

Hi Mladen , i am very sorry late reply to you , because yesterday sleep early , anyway my problem Mrtools solve already , thank Mladen .

Hi Mrtools

i want said Thousand times to u because made my work so easy , i not the full time Forex traders , and can't hours...hours seat in front PC , always miss the " Bus " , so now have this MTF Cloud tool can made my day so Beautiful & easy ,

just now i only see all is red , Short AU , after that : " TaLa......"

i change the Cloud setting because i follow The THV Systems , thanks Thousand times again to Mrtools , i love u.... , also Mladen ,

sorry my broken English .

TaLa.......

Files:
tala.png  139 kb

hi

i want this virsion

please share this indicator

thanks

soil82:
hi

i want this virsion

thanks

What is the formula fr that indicator?

soil82:
hi

i want this virsion

thanks

Hi,

It looks very much like this indicator. I downloaded it off the MetaQuotes Forum.

heatmap-gradient-scale.mq4