Currency heat map - page 15

Heatmap gradient scale indicator

heatmap-gradient-scale.mq4

tampa:

Currency indicator

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
currency.ex4

Hello tampa. Do you have any documentation on this? Thanks for posting..

mladen:

Updated currency heat map from the first post :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
currency_heat_map_nmc.mq4

Some changes : symbols prefix and suffix are to be entered in parameters. Also, the UniqueID. That makes the indicator applicable in templates too

PS: for strange display problems, please use the MS Linedraw font from the first post (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178634 )

Hello mr mladen & mrtools, can we have alerts when StrongDown/StrongUp took place? Thank you so much for this indicator.

redwed:
Hello mr mladen & mrtools, can we have alerts when StrongDown/StrongUp took place? Thank you so much for this indicator.
That would be a lot, lot of alerts

mladen:
That would be a lot, lot of alerts

Yeah, i noticed that. But if we introduced 'delay' function, it could be manageable. Another filter is alert only if all 7 pairs of the currency showing same StrongDown/StrongUp.

I have some evidence for this. 

Here is my 2 screenshots of AUD family and NZD family in same time interval. 2245-2345 of 7th nov 2016 (GMT+3).

As you noticed, I only pick 5 charts of AUD for a better viewing. AUDCAD, AUDUSD, AUDNZD, AUDCHF and AUDJPY. All AUD pairs are up, except for AUDNZD. 

In other side, NZD is presented by NZDUSD, NZDCAD, AUDNZD, NZDCHF, and NZDJPY.

If you look into the AUD group, AUDNZD is the only one going down. This is because NZD family is going up strongly. You can see that in NZDJPY, it increases 19 pips while AUDJPY only 10. This means AUD and NZD is strengthening - But NZD is StrengtheningStronger.

Please consider it mr mladen. Maybe we can make something good out of this.

Greetings to both mr mladen and mrtools. 

I'm hoping that you would take a quick look on my previous request #146..

redwed:

Yeah, i noticed that. But if we introduced 'delay' function, it could be manageable. Another filter is alert only if all 7 pairs of the currency showing same StrongDown/StrongUp.

I have some evidence for this. 

Here is my 2 screenshots of AUD family and NZD family in same time interval. 2245-2345 of 7th nov 2016 (GMT+3).

As you noticed, I only pick 5 charts of AUD for a better viewing. AUDCAD, AUDUSD, AUDNZD, AUDCHF and AUDJPY. All AUD pairs are up, except for AUDNZD. 

In other side, NZD is presented by NZDUSD, NZDCAD, AUDNZD, NZDCHF, and NZDJPY.

If you look into the AUD group, AUDNZD is the only one going down. This is because NZD family is going up strongly. You can see that in NZDJPY, it increases 19 pips while AUDJPY only 10. This means AUD and NZD is strengthening - But NZD is StrengtheningStronger.

Please consider it mr mladen. Maybe we can make something good out of this.

If you add delay, that dellay would be applied to all, and that would not change anything : there still would be a lot of alerts

mladen:
If you add delay, that dellay would be applied to all, and that would not change anything : there still would be a lot of alerts
How about every 5 minute, we get one signal? After one 5min candle completed?

Files:

hello i'm looking for the latest currency heat map indicator for mt4 please.

Thanks a million 

Reason: