REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 81

nad22:
thanks chikanesoup..wil u be looking to enter around 1.3352? there is bit of divergence in rsi??am i reading it right?

welcome. around 1.3360 if in that time RSI does not make a higher high. ANd candle close with divergence

if it shoots up and another sell reversal appears, i will wait again for div.

Aqvila:
By the way, does anyone knows where to find an RSI Divergence with alarm on the candle when the divergence is apearing (not one candle after)? Thank you

Im also looking for a same indicator

chikanesoup:
Im also looking for a same indicator

..thanks for help...if we can get this indicator ..that wil be awesome

chikanesoup:
lets see.

based from stats.

Mr Nims system ==== 1,000,000 vies, only 50+ buyers (500USD)

Reverse Impulse ==== 28,000 views, 50+ buyers (150USD)

in comparison. the numbers speak for itself.

the fact that Reverse impulse is cheaper, it has a premium basic version for us to test. SO WE HAVE nothing to loose

Honestly, i'm happy with this system

Your wrong again who knows who in an old fake account for spamming

2k posts and 1M views, free version with no commercial agenda

150 posts and 30k views, having commercial agenda

whereas you are

800 posts and 28k views, with fake spamming and poor views per post (half those views are possibly just of the spammers and admin of the system watching and watching their own topic)

About buyers, that's what i told, you guys are failed marketing guys come here on tsd to sell.

So go make your 50 sales or 500 sales or 500,000 sales and become a millionaire and billionaire out of that.

for us its 50 traders and members, not buyers.

BTW, i did try the free version a few weeks ago on exness demo, but i never got a signal , being that its a 5min system, it should have generate one if not make a day, but i never got any signal for a few days and didn't know what to make of it, so i decided to stop testing because i didn't want to waste the resources of my pc.

Regards to this topic, I won't be writing here or watching here anymore. Because it's pointless, your not going to let real people write and post, only spammers and fake usernames.

bye

this is n/j pair 5m and daily time frame.

what do you think?

i prefer number 1

what a nice drawing..

Files:
nj.png  73 kb

this is e/j 5m

bounced up few pips above from tp, damn

Files:
ej.png  38 kb

mr_nims:
Your wrong again who knows who in an old fake account for spamming

Regards to this topic, I won't be writing here or watching here anymore. Because it's pointless, your not going to let real people write and post, only spammers and fake usernames.

bye

Its really pointless to do that because what you are saying has no point. Always the scam thing. I know there are haters to this forum. That cant be avoided.

But for me, reverse impulse is something that i want to share. AND IT IS FOR YOU GUYS TO FIND OUT IF THIS SUITS YOUR TRADING. I THINK THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT IM DOING. I NEVER FORECED PEOPLE TO BUY THIS SYSTEM. Because of yesterdays conversation. 2 people in this forum, new ones, want to buy the Pro version. But guess what.

I declined them because they really havent tested the system. Sorry guys.

The point is, This thread is not "money oriented".

AND I DONT HAVE NO CONTROL TO WHO WRITES TO THIS THREAD, FAKE OR REAL, they can write all they want.

This system will REMAIN TO BE FREE TO everyone and will continue to help everyone.

second shot on same pairs but tight SL this time.

switched to reversal signal, it was an impulse..

hopefully popup impulse again..btw, i need to see g/u shooting up, too

i'm going to sleep now. good night.

fxsuccssor, just ignore them. you don't have to response to all.

Files:
ej5m4hr.png  76 kb

There is currently a 3 dives with a harmonic on g/u but I'm in normal mode so no arrows yet.

friends anyone have aud/usd reversal signal ?

Reason: