Suggestion to forum admins - page 20

Why Are ATTACHMENTS disabled?

Fellow Forum Members,

I just joined this forum and I would appreciate it if someone out there could clarify to me why I'm not allowed to have ATTACHMENTS in my new postings? It seems to be disabled. I do not see an attachment button any where in the POST NEW THREAD page. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

binar:
Fellow Forum Members, I just joined this forum and I would appreciate it if someone out there could clarify to me why I'm not allowed to have ATTACHMENTS in my new postings? It seems to be disabled. I do not see an attachment button any where in the POST NEW THREAD page. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

You need to accumulate more posts. After the minimum

requirement has been met, the attachment feature will become activated.

Rob

Followup Question

ChicagoRob:
You need to accumulate more posts. After the minimum

requirement has been met, the attachment feature will become activated.

Rob

ChicagoRob,

Thanks for your post. Do you or anyone out there know the quantity of posts I need to make in order to have my attachment feature activated?

For what it's worth, this is the first Forum I have ever joined where I have encountered such an aggravating requirement. Why these games?

Post on the forum, participate in the discussions, share the ideas ... and after few posts anti-spam software will unblock attachments and PM features. It's for everybody.

You came here for 1 day only? Or you came here for many months to share?

Do not see any problem sorry.

At least we do not have many spams by PM and on the forum.

It was some changes on the forum website and also ISP during the past few days. So, we just back to moderation after 2 days break because of that.

I am very sorry.

Unable to save avatar image

Sorry for disturb you , but i tried to send email to this forum and still now i didn't receive an answer

i have a small picture here (99x74 size 15kb) i tried many times in many format files to upload here for change my avatar image but nothing (the forum is unable to save my image )

my image is hold here :

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/1276/house7.jpg

could you help me ?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Simone

Hello is there someone ??

I am here as always ...

dr.house7:
Hello is there someone ??

I answered your PM several days ago. Please wait. We're working on the issue.

Linuxser:
I answered your PM several days ago. Please wait. We're working on the issue.

I didn't receive a pm from you Linuxser, i received only a pm from New Digital.

i don't know why , and only for this reason i send this post.

Anyway, thanks to you guys for invest your time also in these little problems

Reason: