Discussion of article "Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators"

New article Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators is published:

We have created MQL5 Market to help Expert Advisors and indicators developers with selling their products. MQL5.community Market provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers.

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators

Traders no longer have to examine dozens of websites looking for trading applications and wasting their time. Developers, in their turn, get confidence that traders will find their application in MQL5 Market. The risks are reduced, while sales go up.

Another important advantage of MQL5 Market is a tight integration with MetaTrader 5 trading platform. An Expert Advisor can be purchased and launched right from the trading terminal. Traders do not even have to look for a website where trading robots are published. Our solution minimizes the distance between a buyer and a seller and accelerates the sales process.

Besides, we have ensured the safety of the whole process for the convenience of both parties. When purchasing a program, buyer's funds are transferred to the developer's account and the buyer can download and activate the application several times. Such an arrangement leaves no place for various violations and fraud.

On the other hand, application developers are also protected, as no third party can get their product. Each application is encrypted depending on the buyer's hardware parameters. In addition to their own PCs, purchasers will be able to activate an Expert Advisor on two more ones. The code cannot be launched anywhere after that. If any dispute arises, our company can act as an arbitrator to resolve it.

Want to know what problems are solved by MQL5 Market and why it is ideal for developers? Read more...

Author: MetaQuotes

Hi

I have a question i am not a programer but i have been developing 2 EA,  i can sell my robots with your help.

My robot were done in MQ4.

The strategy in the robots are mine but i had been doing payment  for  your programers to finish my strategy and my robots.

Bye 

gusgona:

Hi

I have a question i am not a programer but i have been developing 2 EA,  i can sell my robots with your help.

My robot were done in MQ4.

The strategy in the robots are mine but i had been doing paymnt  for  your programers to finish my strategy and my robots.

Bye 

Edit : Removed as no longer applicable

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Market provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers. This is the best place for selling trading robots and technical indicators!

phi.nuts:

MQL5 market are only for MT5/MQL5 programs, not for MT4/MQL4 program.

You may want to translate the MQL4 program to MQL5 program and sell it in MQL5 market. 

now MQ4 EAs are also available for selling at mql5.com

Hello,
Currently I sell my EA programming service on other places, but a member of Metatrader Enforcement Team take down my selling channel by claiming that I violated Metatrader TOS.

How could it be done? I sell my own code then Metatrader claimed it as violating TOS?

Is there anything I can get help with this here?

hi,

How do we know as developers that your clerks do not use our products in the process of uploading products?

Regards

Hello,

Please I want to find out how to keep in touch with professional MQL4 and MQL5 programmers to help me build a robot based on the harmonic pattern and another strategy,

Thanks...

bleso:

Hello,

Please I want to find out how to keep in touch with professional MQL4 and MQL5 programmers to help me build a robot based on the harmonic pattern and another strategy,

Thanks...

Click on Freelance at the top of the page

Good day ,

I already trying to upload my MT4 EA in the market page but I received the error : " file compiled for profiling" and nothing attached to my page.

Could you please let me know how can I solve the problem?

Thanks,

My Best

great article but please inform me !! if somebody buy my product will he be in any way to decompile the the downloaded test copy or the purchased copy this concern make me hesitate to publish my product.... thanks   

hadher ramadhan:
great article but please inform me !! if somebody buy my product will he be in any way to decompile the the downloaded test copy or the purchased copy this concern make me hesitate to publish my product.... thanks   
"On the other hand, application developers are also protected, as no third party can get their product. Each application is encrypted depending on the buyer's hardware parameters. In addition to their own PCs, purchasers will be able to activate an Expert Advisor on four more ones"

==> but even that confirmed, you product can be exposed by some way

Reason: