Braintrading EA

Braintrading EA

Files:

I think it is EA for BrainTrading system.

All the indicators of this system you may find at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172908

All the description of the system in english (and an other description in russian) you may find at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172912

Braintrading EA

can you please explain parameters and trade example (H1...??)

work more Timeframe and ADX?

Thanks

I have no clue about it.

Beluck posted it in download area.

Ask him.

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
Braintrading EA

can you please explain parameters and trade example (H1...??)

work more Timeframe and ADX?

Thanks

Well. Please find the final set of BrainTrend indicators attached.

Besides, find pre-set for this EA (author's pre-set) attached as well.

As I understand this EA is using BrainTrend1 indicators to get the signals from more higher timeframe (m30 according to pre-set) than you are trading (m15), BrainTrend2 indicators are for S/L signals from more low timeframe (m5 or m1) than you are trading (m15 for example). Thus this EA is using 3 timeframes. And ADX. It was created by Russian SergNF.

I could not backtest it because it is not backtested. I do not know why. May be it was necessary to know all the system.

But anyway, I may translate all the comments in this EA to English but it is for the people who will improve or update this EA (translation of the comments is not necessary for the traders but may be good for programmer to understand the logic).

Files:
braintrend.zip  10 kb
e-brain.zip  1 kb

I have a question or two. Where is the Take Profit and Stop Loss option for this EA? Does anyone know what some of these options do?

Thanks!

jdun:
I have a question or two. Where is the Take Profit and Stop Loss option for this EA? Does anyone know what some of these options do? Thanks!

All this question should be addressed to SergNF. He wrote this EA and stated that it is very preliminary version. Personally I could not even backtest this EA. If somebody has any suggestion how to improve it it will be great.

For now I am trying to test this Braintrading idea here (starting from post #20).

for me, backtesting only seems to work on m5 time frame - giving poor results mostly losses

Problems with the expert

Great thread NewDigital

I am using the expert with the visual mode in MT4 but i cant make it work, can someone tell me what parameters should be taken into account.

nikorivera:
Great thread NewDigital I am using the expert with the visual mode in MT4 but i cant make it work, can someone tell me what parameters should be taken into account.

The same with me: it is not trading. I am testing the other version created by Igorad (in elite section).

Reason: