Suggestion to forum admins - page 19

shapitt09:
i found ASCTrend m30 new and i want to know how to install e-trailing on metatrader and setting it.. thank you
newdigital:
e-trailing?

Do not remember sorry ...

You found it but I did not found ... do you think I know where everything was posted? I am searching in the same way with you ...

e-trailing? If I remember it is something with coding: inserting few lins inside the code of EA to have tailing stop from external file.

It should b explanation there.

e-Trailing EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172924

Install is same as any other EA. Drop it on the experts folder.

newdigital

I understand that you have a new closed private rooms feather, if so how can we use it?

Yes.

It is fixing now for the attachments.

I mean the private groups are working.

It is what we have right now:

For example, you created private groups with "Invite Only":

- simple users can not see invite only groups.

They dont have access in list of groups.

- simple users can not access to invite only groups.

They dont have access.

- invited users but not subscribed to group can browse group but they do not see group messages (but they see members).

invited user = user which got invitation but didnt accept it, he is not member of group.

subscribed user = member of group.

I mean: if you created the group so you will invite the members. So, you are managing the members inside the group. And if the member is not invited by you so he can not see even the name of the group.

-------

The private groups are fixing for attachments now. It means: if you open the group now so you will not have any attachments feature.

Attachments will be fixed within few day.

How to open private, moderated or public private groups on the forum: starting from this page.

Private groups (social groups) fixed now:

They dont have access.

- invited users but not subscribed to group can browse group but they do not see group messages (but they see members).

invited user = user which got invitation but didnt accept it, he is not member of group.

-----------

As I know - many members asked to have our groups closed to manage the groups themselves in the way as close forum.

It may be imprortant for the members who want to make something:

- Programmer + members doing request;

- Commecial people invited the members by subscription;

- programmers who want to help the members to be a seller in RAS (for free or for money fixing/improving some their systems or EAs).

-------

Next fixing of those private group will be very soon and it will be related to attachments features on the group.

Edited: private groups were fixed with attachments.

newdigital:
Private groups (social groups) fixed now:

They dont have access.

-----------

As I know - many members asked to have our groups closed to manage the groups themselves in the way as close forum.

It may be imprortant for the members who want to make something:

- Programmer + members doing request;

- Commecial people invited the members by subscription;

- programmers who want to help the members to be a seller in RAS (for free or for money fixing/improving some their systems or EAs).

-------

Next fixing of those private group will be very soon and it will be related to attachments features on the group.

Edited: private groups were fixed with attachments.

New Private groups have the attachments feature included.

If you read previous post you will see we were talking about albums and picture. Forget about.

Now the attachments could be uploaded directly to groups.

When this screen appears just click on ADVANCED

And you will be forwarded to this screen:

Files:

List subsriptions questions... (For Admins)

I am wondering why I am not able to subcribe to threads, view subsriptions except for the last thread I have posted in, not able to go to the PM page, etc?? I have searched the forum to find a thread that explains this but so far I have not found it. Also, i have sent 2 messages via the "Contact Us" page about this, and have NOT recieved a response to those messages at all. The first message is about 2 weeks old now. I think that is plenty of time to get a response.

So could some one post a link to the correct thread explaining what the terms are that dictate what needs to be done to be able to subscribe to threads and PM other members etc? Do you have to be an elite member?

Not sure what is going on here.. I can't even PM an Admin... Tried to PM NewDigital but I get the same message, it won't let me..

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but this one seems to be the best one to me and I have to post it some where since I'm not able to PM anyone at all and no one has answered the Contact Us messages I have sent.

Thanks for any help.

Peace.

10+

Contact Us is not my email sorry (if you are talking about me for example).

You can PM.

11 posts is enough for that and anti-spam software will open this feature.

You should have this option (PM).

As to subscribtion to the thread ... no idea sorry. May be something with your email? I am subscribing with no problem in the same way with everybody ... the only problem that I subscribed to too many threads.

frozen1019:
Why can I not post attachments?

Attachments are available just for members with a certain number of posts.

Clip tool inside threads

Long time requested by many members: Clip Tool inside threads is here

Files:

Social Bookmarks

More social network links. Six new ones.

Files:
Reason: