Suggestion to forum admins - page 4

ElectricSavant:
I cannot find the feedback section here...I hope I am posting this in the correct place...move it if necessary...

Sorry, in the hurry I forget to answer this question (Red rectangle) bottom page.

Files:
feedback.jpg  32 kb

Linuxuser,

I stand with what I say...you will just need to delete this thread after you apologize...

And please will you stop this immature attitude and stop PMing me...

ES

Linuxuser

You really need to consider what you are doing...

I am a senior member here and you treat me like a newbie.

DON'T EVER EDIT CONTENT OF ANY MEMBERS HERE AGAIN OR I WILL USE THAT RECTANGLE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU..

ES

P.S. I suggest you slow down a little and put a little more thought into your work here...and do not PM me the box is full again!

Linuxser:
Sorry, in the hurry I forget to answer this question (Red rectangle) bottom page.

I edited my post....I got a little mad for which I regret...

anyways this is a great forum ....

ES

The PM Box is rather limitied. Do you folks need a bigger PM box?

I cannot find the feedback section here...I hope I am posting this in the correct place...move it if necessary...

First of all...without sounding like a suck up...I want to thank you ND, for this site. MT4 must be real appreciative of the service that you do here for their platform...eventhough Forextsd is not connected with their company.

The owners of Forextsd made the right decision for you to be the anonymous one of "presence" here and you do a fine job of moderation overall, eventhough I do not agree with everything.

late edit

Moderator, please do not edit my post. Your reply does not make sense by what you did..I do not appreciate you changing the content of my post...just simply delete the whole thread...but do not edit my content...I am not breaking any rules here and I am sure that others can be allowed to reply...

Again...I need a bigger PM box...and I am sure many others here need that too...it is rather small and I find myself having to delete posts to make room two times a week and I lose some posts that I want to keep..I am sure there are others herethat have the same problem..I have read some complaints about this previously. Other sites seem to be able to have larger space for PM's.

ES

posting

Posting, posting , posting, POSTING, posting , posting,,,,,,,,oops I thought I was

IS there a way to get the second to last post up? I could then actually follow a thread!

Set the options sin your CP to show Thread Display Mode = Linear-Newest First

How about creating a ongoing library of all old and newly created indicators and experts that are created for everybody to tap into and experiment with, or at least be able to search for a indicator by name and be directed to it the thread and post #- At present it seems that there are many indicator or ea files that cannot be located by the search engine on the forum.

Dave

Dave137:
How about creating a ongoing library of all old and newly created indicators and experts that are created for everybody to tap into and experiment with, or at least be able to search for a indicator by name and be directed to it the thread and post #- At present it seems that there are many indicator or ea files that cannot be located by the search engine on the forum. Dave

Thanks Dave. Well done.

Meanwhile you could use the Google search, it's more accurate than forum search.

ruparaw:
To Forex-tsd admin/New Digital,

I would like to suggest to made some amendment to the current forum layout to let all the former more easy and faster to navigate around.

1) Current attachment link only located at the main front page threads. I would suggest to also put the link on every threads pages at the top right corner.

2) Current attachment page dosen't have the "date added" collumn. It would be usefull if the date added available to let us know which version was the latest attachment available.

3) Last but not list it would be great also if for every threads to put "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread" and "Similar Threads" at the bottom of each threads.

I thought I was at forex factory for a moment then, hehe. Not really but the search function does not work for me very well and the attachments feature is very cool for finding attachments instead of trying to read threads that have tens of thousands of posts. Like finding one strand from a huge thread.

Reason: