Suggestion to forum admins - page 50

Hi pooh123,

Most of them are public tools.

I am using some of them

Hi Newdigital,

I only wanted to thank you for your BIIIIIIIIIG help everytime we ask you for something.

PM Box Sizes

As you move up in status here, can your PM box size increase?

I have always found 50 messages total to be too small.

Big Be

Hi Newdigital

Need your help

If i want to capture image (attached image) with or without chart, how can I ?

I only know we can save image under file > save as picture through terminal but without pop up window !

Thanks

secretcode

Files:
window.jpg  15 kb

try this,

it has many options and captures video also

Snagit, Mac and Windows screen capture software from TechSmith

Hi secretcode,

I did not understand sorry ...

If you mean: attach the image to the post so - click on "managed attachment" link/button in the end of the post creation (scroll down), separated window will be appeared - upload your image, main post: place cursor to the place you want for the image to be attached to, click on "Attachments" button on post menue (on the top of the post creation), click on your image name and other actions is understandable.

How to download? yes, you are right - "Save as ...".

Yes, WR1 is right - this decision is the best one.

newdigital:
Hi secretcode,

I did not understand sorry ...

If you mean: attach the image to the post so - click on "managed attachment" link/button in the end of the post creation (scroll down), separated window will be appeared - upload your image, main post: place cursor to the place you want for the image to be attached to, click on "Attachments" button on post menue (on the top of the post creation), click on your image name and other actions is understandable.

How to download? yes, you are right - "Save as ...".

Sorry for confusing matter

It is not concern to post image in forum but i meant how capture image of chart with indicator detail (pop up window) !

My MT4 terminal allow me to capture image under File > Save as picture... [ Please see the image below ] but it does not allow to capture image with pop up window in which indicator detail

Thanks for taking time and effort

@ WR1 : Thanks, for screen capture tools but it gives only 30 days trial !

Files:
image.gif  35 kb

If you want to avoid any external applications do the following :
- open the properties window

- pres

- go to paint program from accessories

- choose paste

You can do some additional editing in there if you have to. The "raw" picture you get that way looks something like this:

secretcode:
Sorry for confusing matter

It is not concern to post image in forum but i meant how capture image of chart with indicator detail (pop up window) !

My MT4 terminal allow me to capture image under File > Save as picture... [ Please see the image below ] but it does not allow to capture image with pop up window in which indicator detail

Thanks for taking time and effort

@ WR1 : Thanks, for screen capture tools but it gives only 30 days trial !
Files:
properties.gif  16 kb

Hey Secret !

For screenshots : Gadwin Systems, Inc. - Software for your business. DiagramStudio - program for create diagrams and flowcharts; GeForms - solution for design and filling forms, hundreds of free business forms.

In the bottom right, gadwin printscreen 4.7 is free for ever and the best of all, you can configure all you want.

It is what i use.

mladen:
If you want to avoid any external applications do the following :
- open the properties window

- pres

- go to paint program from accessories

- choose paste

You can do some additional editing in there if you have to. The "raw" picture you get that way looks something like this:

:)

Yes, exactly i am looking for this !

Thanks Guru Mladen

Thanks Big Joe

You guys always helpful

Reason: