Can one EA trade several currency pairs in the same account?

I'm kind of new at this. I was wondering, is it possible to have one single EA trading several currency pairs at the same time in an account? 

Basically to have the EA scan several predetermined pairs and trade anytime any of them gives the signal.

Thanks in advance for any information. 

mrtodd:

I'm kind of new at this. I was wondering, is it possible to have one single EA trading several currency pairs at the same time in an account? 

Basically to have the EA scan several predetermined pairs and trade anytime any of them gives the signal.

You just open more chart of currency pairs you want to use EA and put the same EA on it.

mrtodd:

Yes, it's possible. Please check Codebase to find one.

Makeprofitsuper:
You just open more chart of currency pairs you want to use EA and put the same EA on it.
Makes sense. Thank you.

angevoyageur:
Yes, it's possible. Please check Codebase to find one.
Thank you for the information. I'm not a programmer so I'll post a job in the near future for this. I just didn't know if it was possible.

mrtodd:
Thank you for the information. I'm not a programmer so I'll post a job in the near future for this. I just didn't know if it was possible.
It's more easy to do what Makeprofitsuper suggest. But it's perfectly possible to do all in one EA, however it increases the complexity of the EA. So it's only needed if what you need can't be done with an EA running on each symbol's chart.
Reason: