Currency Heat-map EA - page 10

IBFX does not have EURSEK or GBPSEK and a few other pairs that FXPro carries. So i assumed from an earlier post that this indicator would not work without those pairs. hopefully i am wrong.

crn:
that could works like EA

yeah i know, but is not that easy just jet, its on the plan thats for sure.

I need to work it out manually for a while to know its weakness and strenght.

and develop a stable profitable strategy to automize it on EA.

Al

tonyb123:
IBFX does not have EURSEK or GBPSEK and a few other pairs that FXPro carries. So i assumed from an earlier post that this indicator would not work without those pairs. hopefully i am wrong.

Oh I see, sorry to let you know you are correct. FXindex uses a basket of currencies and exact weights based onTWI (trade weighted index) You can read more on that link. Thats what I use to make my indexes using RSI.

If you give me some time , I can work out another version for non compatible brokers, it wont be 100% TWI based but it will sure help you out.

Al

WOW, that would be great, no rush at all, meanwhile i will check out the link you posted. Thanks for the response.

tone40 excellent work so far, I'm also using NN models to project highs/lows, however I try to project highs/lows in period of a week or at least 3-day intervals, since that gives me better entry signals and the profit usually is much better. I do it manually though, since I'm not that good with programming, just use NN software for calculation of levels.

Also I don't know why would you share that indicator, since it makes you decent profits! lol I surely won't be sharing my NN models, although one thing I found out is that high/low projections via NN models give pretty close values to a simple function formula, which is mainstream, but often overlooked and underrated

tone40 would be also interesting to know if you have been doing any work on cycles, especially FF transforms and spectral models. I found that they can be pretty spot on in terms of forecasting future price movements and direction.

Keep the good work up, probably won't be long till you will be driving a SV Murciellago.

rufffen:
tone40 excellent work so far, I'm also using NN models to project highs/lows, however I try to project highs/lows in period of a week or at least 3-day intervals, since that gives me better entry signals and the profit usually is much better. I do it manually though, since I'm not that good with programming, just use NN software for calculation of levels.

Also I don't know why would you share that indicator, since it makes you decent profits! lol I surely won't be sharing my NN models, although one thing I found out is that high/low projections via NN models give pretty close values to a simple function formula, which is mainstream, but often overlooked and underrated

tone40 would be also interesting to know if you have been doing any work on cycles, especially FF transforms and spectral models. I found that they can be pretty spot on in terms of forecasting future price movements and direction.

Keep the good work up, probably won't be long till you will be driving a SV Murciellago.

Hello Rufffen,

Thanks for you comment. Im glad we are on the same objective here and similar roads to get there! Listen I can also project weekly or monthly levels in fact even 4hs or 1h. ; for the moment Iam testing on daily. I started learing and programming mql more than a year ago just by reading the manuals and reading others codes. Slowly started making my own tools to feed my curiosity and necessity. Im not a good programmer perse, but i guess im getting what i want for now. lol.

The only reason Im hesitant to share this is only because of stories about brokers doing what not in order to ban profitable EAs. i really dont know if thats true but dont want to experience it before i take meassures. I mean, I dont like to share things that do not work, I do want to share things that might be of use to some one else, but this is just too impressive and will be noticed by brokers, im so sure. I dont want brokers to find the ways to spot it or ban it in some way.

I dont really have experience with that subject you ask, Im only recently got involved with NN. my tool have a foundation code that is shareware and easily available, its the core NN, I just modified that to then make it work with additional statistic and probability using my decent but not professional programing skill.

Hey I pass on the murcielago , but I'll take a Ferrari Scuderia instead. LOL

AL

17 Aug. 09 Price projections (with NN)

Hello,

late but sure, here are todays' price projections for some main pairs:

new included lines are projected days close for each of the three most repeated patterns used for prediction. As you can now see, i post MTF prediction including FX_Index to filter out bad projections. the time span to predict is the same (1440 (Daily)) but what changes and what makes it more interesting is to use four different TF to feed the NN in order to have an overall predicted view which then I filter out using FX_Index and oscislators. I should say that applying trend lines and fractals we can have a nice idea of entries. and our projected leves dictate our exits.

so here they are:

17 Aug.09 Price level Projections Part two (with NN)

Continuation of the above.

thanks

Al

18 Aug. price projections (NN)

Hi guys,

Here is the list of price projections for today (diagonal lines) shows av. day close and main direction of the 3 possible pattern to occur today.By looking at the FXindex we can filter out bad projections or assign weights to certain projection for the day.

Al

Files:

19 Aug. 09 price projections (with NN)

Hello,

Here are todays price projections using NN.:

Al

Files:
19aud09.zip  1643 kb
Reason: