Currency Heat-map EA - page 4

Just wanted to share what I changed now. It is for the eurjpy and usdjpy. entry based on 69% of 13 currencies in favor of the one being traded on the current time frame and the same 13 currencies but in a specified higher timeframes so as to filter posible counter trend trades. those who understand the idea of TOPGUN software I trying to buy or sell when the top and the bottom heat map is aligned with mostly green or red. As we know if top is green and bottom red, there is no trend.

Test it as an idicator, not as an ea. the exits is not fully worked out yet. right now is based on reverse signal of current time frame only. and if you like SL, TP TS.

AL

Today I should have the rest of the 7 jpy pairs ea.

heat map with multiple currency pairs.

Hi tone40@inbox.com,

I have seen the screen shot of your heat hap template , can you tell me how you got multiple currency pairs attached to the same chart at once on the heat map? or could you send or post the exact files that you use to have your chart looking like that. I already have the same heat map wich i down loade d from this site but i don't understand how to attach multiple currency pairs at once. I would be honored if you could send me the exact files that you use to get your chart looking like "TOP GUN" HEAT MAP, the same template that you attached your HEAT MAP EA on.

You can post them here and i will down load it from this site , thanks very much.

Cashmate.

'

Heatmap Blues

cashmate:
Hi tone40@inbox.com,

I have seen the screen shot of your heat hap template , can you tell me how you got multiple currency pairs attached to the same chart at once on the heat map? or could you send or post the exact files that you use to have your chart looking like that. I already have the same heat map wich i down loade d from this site but i don't understand how to attach multiple currency pairs at once. I would be honored if you could send me the exact files that you use to get your chart looking like "TOP GUN" HEAT MAP, the same template that you attached your HEAT MAP EA on.

You can post them here and i will down load it from this site , thanks very much.

Cashmate.

'

Cashmate,

I don't think you will get a response from Al. It has been quite a while since he posted. Anyway, all you have to do is add the Multisymbol Color RSI to a chart and change the currency pair in the settings. In other words, just keep opening the indicator, changing the currency pair and adding it to a chart. You can adjust the height of each individual window below the chart until you get it looking like the chart on the first page. I hope this is helpful.

Good luck.

BTW....there is also a template which you can install.

cashmate:
Hi tone40@inbox.com,

Cashmate.

'

Hello Cashmate,

Sorry for the delay, i did send you an email directly to your address, but obviously you didn't get it, it might have gone to the spam folder.

User "Going forward" is correct, you just have to add the indicator over an over and change the currency setting. But Im going to give you a new indicator far much better. It is based on the same principle but using TWI: Trade Weighted Index. It is a new way of calculating Currency Index, used by Big financial institutions worldwide. Exact weight of the basket of 5 currencies per index are updated yearly and that is what I use to calculate the strength or weakness of each pair, on my point of view, this calculation is far superior than the one TopGun is using. Why , well just do your own research on this site who calculate this data Markit Indices by using this tool you will have a far much better idea that you see the strength or weakness of the pairs just as big financial institution are seeing. Thats why i like this calculation. I will also recommend you get informed about "Market Profile" if you are interested I can provide some materials.

Thanks

Al

PD: there is two parts of this indicator, bear and bull and also base and secondary . and then the TOTAL combined force of the base&secondary . you have to add first the one that says BULL, then BEAR on to of it. BUll display only green shades of color, Bear only displays red shades of color.

And you will be the first person to have this tools.

Here is the other part of the tools and a template and picture of how it looks like.I recommend setting bars on history and bars on chart to less than 5000 or 1000 so your pc doesn't freeze.

Files:

one last tool for the template.

if you do have the level_sensor_116 already. then rename it because I made some changes to it.

Files:

When I download the indicators/template............My chart only shows white background with colored dash lines in verticle columnes.........am I missing something?

thx,

todd

Hello Todd,

Please send me a screenshot of that. Also I forgot to mention that for best results you have to use it on Metatrader from FXpro.com or any broker which can offer you pairs like eursek and gbpsek which are used to compute EUR Index and GBP Index. If you dont have these pairs then you should used these templates on FXPRO Metatrader fxpro.com

which is what i personally use.

Thanks,

Al

Forex Trade Weighted Index

Here is an example of what this tool shows. It shows the strength of the USD and the Strength of the GBP as currency. if you trade the GBPUSD chart, you want to know what the USD is doing with the eur,chf,jpy,cad,gbp. and you need to know what the GBP is doing with eur,chf,jpy,usd,sek. exact weights are applied to each currency in order to reflex trading between the countries related to the particular currency. You want to buy a strong GBP vs a weak USD. and vice verse. Color of the USD is flipped around to make it simple to read the particular chart, meaning, all green :gbpusd uptrending, all red, meaning gbpusd downtrending. if you change pairs ie: eurjpy. It will adapt itself to show the strength of jpy on top and eur on bottom. the last one is the total combined force of the two (secondary+base/2). It works will all majors and x pairs even gold, silver, oil and ngas of fxpro.com. I use it with market profile with seccess.

thanks

Al

Files:
gbpusd_7.gif  81 kb

tone40@inbox.com:
Here is an example of what this tool shows. It shows the strength of the USD and the Strength of the GBP as currency. if you trade the GBPUSD chart, you want to know what the USD is doing with the eur,chf,jpy,cad,gbp. and you need to know what the GBP is doing with eur,chf,jpy,usd,sek. exact weights are applied to each currency in order to reflex trading between the countries related to the particular currency. You want to buy a strong GBP vs a weak USD. and vice verse. Color of the USD is flipped around to make it simple to read the particular chart, meaning, all green :gbpusd uptrending, all red, meaning gbpusd downtrending. if you change pairs ie: eurjpy. It will adapt itself to show the strength of jpy on top and eur on bottom. the last one is the total combined force of the two (secondary+base/2). It works will all majors and x pairs even gold, silver, oil and ngas of fxpro.com. I use it with market profile with seccess.

thanks

Al

Which indicators are necessary to have a chart like you, is there a template for this?

Reason: