[/PHP]

or, more easy to understand:[PHP]

int cnt = 0;

if(Buy1_1 > Buy1_2) cnt++;

if(Buy2_1 > Buy2_2) cnt++;

if(Buy13_1 > Buy13_2) cnt++;

if(cnt > 8) Order = SIGNAL_BUY;

Hello Michel!!!

You sure nailed that one right!!! It worked just as I wanted and requested. Thanks so much. Im posting the EA here as promised, is not perfect by any means, I had done it myself with help from automated sites and the help of nice people like you in this forum. So thanks all, Im open to suggestions and also I'll be posting the EA for all major pairs as soon as I get it done. Im now making the EA for all important pairs I want to trade and working out a better exit strategy and even improving the entry and alerts and so on. The basic idea of buying the strongest vs the weakest and vice versa already works since it that what I allways use, I just wanted it automated thats all.

Thanks

Al

Files:

Temp

Thanks For posting your expert. Can you post the heat map indicator and your temp. I like your chart. Thanks!! Jatki24300

Perky:
didnt use loops so as to confuse you

Hello Perky,

Thanks so much for your help on this, you really made a difference, thanks again. One note, I tested it but noticed it only sells, did check the properties for "long&Shorts" and it is correct, I did check the coding for anything weird, but Im not really that knowledged to spot the problem, did test it in all time frames just to make sure all the criteria were met to trigger the buy order, but no luck. Could you please check it for me? I did not change anything so you can just look at the copy you gave me. Otherwise the Ea does really what I wanted. Someone else also helped on this but I see your coding to be more precise some how, less room for mistakes by the ea to find what I want. thanks again .

Al

Perky:
havent tested it but here you are

Hello Perky,

Thanks so much for your help on this, you really made a difference, thanks again. One note, I tested it but noticed it only sells, did check the properties for "long&Shorts" and it is correct, I did check the coding for anything weird, but Im not really that knowledged to spot the problem, did test it in all time frames just to make sure all the criteria were met to trigger the buy order, but no luck. Could you please check it for me? I did not change anything so you can just look at the copy you gave me. Otherwise the Ea does really what I wanted. Someone else also helped on this but I see your coding to be more precise some how, less room for mistakes by the ea to find what I want. thanks again .

Al

Perky:
didnt use loops so as to confuse you

Hello Perky,

Al

jatki24300:
Thanks For posting your expert. Can you post the heat map indicator and your temp. I like your chart. Thanks!! Jatki24300

Hi,

Here you have the temp and the indicators, Warning!!! if you see an indicator you recognize and you do have it, please back up your copy as mine is usually modified rather severely, so remember that. Also I might be changing the temp so this is temporary. I have to change my other charts before I post it here, soon. you can start with this one.

Al

more files on next post

jatki24300:

More files for the temp eurjpy.

jatki24300:

OK, last indicators for temp eurjpy chart.

Reason: