Currency Heat-map EA - page 16

a bit of trouble ...

Hi there!

I read your thread and think you're on to it big time !

Congratulations on your work so far !

I haven't been able to load your NN onto MT4 platform, I want to attach it to a chart and ... nothing ... maybe I misplaced the files ... so I copied and pasted nnatm in experts and nn predictor in indicators ... what about the library ?

What TF do you usually add them to ? I saw you preffered longer ones.

Do you use the heatmap for a confirmation of the trend ?

Sorry to have bombarded you with a ton of questions but believe me I am restraining myself

I too have an ideea of using a 3d matrix and a nn to analyse the market and study 1 month correlations in between pairs so as not to have a cluster trading system but trade only the most relevant one(s).

Hoping you'll shed some light and wishing you best of luck !

Alex

actudoran:
Hi there!

I read your thread and think you're on to it big time !

Congratulations on your work so far !

I haven't been able to load your NN onto MT4 platform, I want to attach it to a chart and ... nothing ... maybe I misplaced the files ... so I copied and pasted nnatm in experts and nn predictor in indicators ... what about the library ?

What TF do you usually add them to ? I saw you preffered longer ones.

Do you use the heatmap for a confirmation of the trend ?

Sorry to have bombarded you with a ton of questions but believe me I am restraining myself

I too have an ideea of using a 3d matrix and a nn to analyse the market and study 1 month correlations in between pairs so as not to have a cluster trading system but trade only the most relevant one(s).

Hoping you'll shed some light and wishing you best of luck !

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the note. these files are all indicators except the library one that should be installed on mt4/expert/library/.

All your other questions are actually all relative to what you are looking for. Because the prediction is heavily influenced by the amount of training of the netwok and the type of data(5m,15m,30m,etc) you feed into it, the results vary a lot. I suggest you set your parameters based on what you want to predict using what type of data and stick to it until you can compare the final output and see how it can help your trading decisions. remember you can predict different timeperiods from 60M to Wekkly.

You see how the prediction has two sections, a bull then a bear one. sometimes I wait untill the first section is completed and see the "quality "of it to then "thurst " the second part which normally is the biggest one.

if predictions if about a 50-50% (10% -+) then you can expect a channel for the day, so you can setup oscislators to catch the moves buy low sell high. it works most of the times.

You have to spend quite some time testing and getting to know how it works as it is still all experimental.

good luck!

Albert

Great Work............Thank you

Bars on the chart

Can someone tell me how to change the number of bars on the chart to 50,000?

When I go in to the Predictors properties menu, there is:

P= 0

gross period= 0

day= 0

back= 0

memory= 30

Can anyone tell me which one to change, to the 50,000 recommended??

Be much appreciated!!

texmade1:
Can someone tell me how to change the number of bars on the chart to 50,000?

When I go in to the Predictors properties menu, there is:

P= 0

gross period= 0

day= 0

back= 0

memory= 30

Can anyone tell me which one to change, to the 50,000 recommended??

Be much appreciated!!

Tex,

On the platform not in the program, click on tools - options - charts

down the bottom is max bars in chart.

swagman1:
Tex,

On the platform not in the program, click on tools - options - charts

down the bottom is max bars in chart.

Thanks a lot Swagman1

I just happened upon it already...mine was set at 65000 bars

So, it is all good...

Reason: