Currency Heat-map EA - page 8

Hello Al,

Very impressive work.

Regards,

Jeff

tone40@inbox.com:
Hello Guys!,

This is Al back again. Iwanted to share a glimpse of my latest work which I call it "F-55 (DELTA WING) SYSTEM". it is a fine combination of Fibonacci, Fractals(revisited) and FX-Index. I have a new out of the box look and use of fractals as defined by Bill Williams on Trading Chaos. F-55 stadns for both:Fibonacci or/and Fractal and 55 is a fib. number but more exactly the numbers of bars that compose the fractal i use for this trading system breaking the rule of a 5 bars fractals as define by Bill Willliams; then Delta Wing its just because of the unique characteristic of the patern found..

I have made my own system based on my own experience and this system for me, it is correct. If you find it useful , give it a try.

Fractals are natural and is the high level of order that complex system have. They manifest themselves in all order of messure, from a one minute chart to a monthly. An F-55 is composed of 55 bars, Up fractals has its highest high on bar number 28, precided by 27 lower highs and followed by 27 lower highs. Down F-55 has its lowest low on bar 28 preceded by 27 higher lows and followed by 27 higher lows. see the pic below. this forms a "Delta Wing".

Like i said, this is a fractal in my new definition of it, and this pattern manifest every day, on any chart, any market,any timeframe. AND, you can predict them prety well. It takes persistance and strict rules. F-55 consist of point A, begining of the first leg, then point B (or True B point(highest high or lowest low)) and finally point C,second or final leg.

What I do is predict future F-55 Delta and ride the second leg. I also used it as conventional fractal and go with the direction of the fractal when FXindex shows strenght on that direction. Im showing some screenshots of what it looks like and later I will post more specifics on it.

See ya later!

Al Castillo

charts: AUDUSD,GBPUSD,USDCHF,GOLD,SWEET CRUDE OIL.

tone40@inbox.com:
Ohhh yeah, I see what he is trying to do, I do have something similar, and I guess with some time, I can set up the same thing as it shows in the picture. I already use four timeframes and call this my FX Index dashboard. and it looks like this:

hi Al

how do you get to show the currency and its index rating on the dashboard like in the chart because when i load the template, all i see are the indicator #s only.

i have checked the inputs to see if i could change anywhere but no success.

any response from anyone is welcome as well.

thanks

hi

hi

i dont know what you mean can you load your scrren up and tell me what it looks like and whta you want how it should look like??

regards

billie-on-air:
hi Al

how do you get to show the currency and its index rating on the dashboard like in the chart because when i load the template, all i see are the indicator #s only.

i have checked the inputs to see if i could change anywhere but no success.

any response from anyone is welcome as well.

thanks

Hello!,

Please post a screenshot of the chart, so I can understand it better.

Thanks

Al

Is the F-55 indicator in anyway related to zig zag or non lag zig zag? Please post indicator for my own testing purposes as it looks valid.Even if it isnt all the way ready perhaps I can help.

Nice work for the professionals

I LIKE THIS INDICATORS AND TEMPLATES BUT THE PROBLEM NOW IS ITS SHOW BLANK ON MY MT4 TOO I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

kevinator:
Is the F-55 indicator in anyway related to zig zag or non lag zig zag? Please post indicator for my own testing purposes as it looks valid.Even if it isnt all the way ready perhaps I can help.

Hello Kevinator,

Imsorry for the delay, i was really tide up on my projects. the F55 indicator its simply looking and ploting on the chart when a higherhigh back 27 periods is broken and viceversa. thats all. is the way i used it and the philosophy behind it thats new. however i want to present my new work. Im really exited to tell you that Project FXIndex vs Neural Network is the result of testing F55 theory and going a giant step forwand into price prdiction into a whole new level. Im talking about neural networking applied to project future price movements and confirming it with fxindex. And thats what Im using now , and setting ups strategies as i go along with it. I duplicated a demo account in the las 24hs by using my new tool "FX NEURAL NETWORKING PREDICTOR" to project next days highs and lows based on previous trading behabious going back to 2003! I will be posting some charts on whats going on, and will be posting charts with the indicator ploting day high and lows to trade with. Im not sharing this indicator just yet, but will keep posting daily charts with levels if anyone want to test them.

Thanks

Al

Files:
workspace.gif  89 kb

Todays highs and lows predicted by fx neuro net

Hello guys!

Here are some charts of todays highs and lows for a few pairs.

Green bright thick line is the high of the first pattern found to be repeating itself the most.

the other green lines are less important and correspond to the other two pattern found.

same for the red lines.

The blue and magenta are the average of the three highs and lows and the one I hold on to the most. then use the others for extra info and decicion making on exits or even entries.

Blue a magenta are the one to monitor and trust.

when trading days starts, i watch these levels and program my trading day based on what i see. take day open and see how far is the high and the low (blue, magenta) if blue is not far away but magenta is, then most likely price will first go up the the blue aprox. then the rest of the day fall to near the magenta. you can place pending orders or scale in to the trade the swings up to the blue, then exit and go short to the magenta line. you can confirm your decision using your own tools, but the main direccion is already know by this indicator and projected to help program your trading day better. this projections can be made on all timeframes higher than 5 minutes, that is you can predict prices (high,low) for next 15' to a month.

so here I start with todays projected daily highs and lows and what's happening so far.

Files:
eurjpy.gif  41 kb
eurjpy2.gif  38 kb
oil.gif  39 kb
gold.gif  40 kb
gbpusd_3.gif  39 kb

A few price prediccion for Aug.14,2009 with Neuro Net

Hi guys, wanted to post some charts with todays projectios of highs and lows.

These are levels predicted by my neuro network where prices shoudl be touching sometime today each trader will program his trading day based on his own experience and tools on hand and fx neuro net pred. could be an aditional tool to better program our day to gain maximum pips risking the least possible.

here are the charts. the symbol #CLU9 correspond to oil vs usd.

happy trading day.

Al

More charts for Aug.14,2009

Here are more charts predicting todays high and low.

Reason: