Ivan`s trading style - page 14

Amazing system you,ve got

Hi J. kiough,

Am Ferdinand, just new into the world of forex. I found your trading system quite complimentry. Am honest!

I had like to know more about this system to support my trading skills. Any assistance will be treasured with appreciation. Please find below my e-mail ID:

ferdbartho@Yahoo.com

look forward to hearing from you

thanks server uang

hi server uang nice sistem.. , can you share the rules?? hope you can join us here..

boss server uang is here .. , server uang is one of the guru at indofx-trader forum..hope you can help us..because i saw your thread "Senjata Yang diperlukan untuk menaklukkan GAJAH (GBP/JPY) " you use this semafor and the resulst is amazing..i think it is similiar strategy..now i am trying to use this sistem so far is good, boss server uang join thread ini dunk.

Boss server uang terima kasih..

vira sulistio:
boss server uang is here .. , server uang is one of the guru at indofx-trader forum..hope you can help us..because i saw your thread "Senjata Yang diperlukan untuk menaklukkan GAJAH (GBP/JPY) " you use this semafor and the resulst is amazing..i think it is similiar strategy..now i am trying to use this sistem so far is good, boss server uang join thread ini dunk. Boss server uang terima kasih..

and where is this system? di mana sih?

opss sorry my mistake...

he post it already below the chart ( udah di post tuh indinya, dibawah chartnya)

hi inzider, i try to use your MTF _LPB , but when i attach that indi to my metatrader it nothing appear..anything wrong? server uang hope you can help us if you use similiar strategy..

Files:
untitled_1.jpg  162 kb

Jessica keough:
hi inzider, i try to use your MTF _LPB , but when i attach that indi to my metatrader it nothing appear..anything wrong? server uang hope you can help us if you use similiar strategy..

i think thats a server problem.. wait on monday

hi server uang, i saw your sistem..when you entry posisition?

is that when you see the "3" appear at the chart, and you wait for the change colour of Macd and BBand stop change the same color? but i saw, the MACD give fast signal than Bband stop..maybe we can entry when macd give signal? because if we wait until these macd and bband stop change the same color, sometimes is too late.. , what do you think server uang? and then how to exit?

Files:
untitled_2.jpg  180 kb

i think it is much safer to use both MACD and BBand to avoid false signal and also we can see how strong the trend is when MACD and Bband change color at the same time.. just my opinion

Reason: