W D Gann Indicators and others - page 24

ValeoFX:
==============

This time the indicator also does not show up on my chart.

Any suggestions plse?

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX

It works but has some bugs

You have to create a rectangle named "A" (with default parameters - or whatever name you choose for the rectangle in the "Square" parameter), place it where you wish it to be and then the indicator will do the rest - like on the example picture (I moved the green square to illogical place to show how the indicator does the work). Also attaching a newer version that corrects some things and is a bit faster.

PS: the right edge of the square can not be current bar (and maybe that is why you did not see it). It must be moved at least one bar back to the past (the right edge of the square)

Files:
gann.gif  54 kb

Hi. I know that maybe this is not the right thread to ask for this, but I can´t find any information about the way to correctly display a Gann fan in MT4. If someone can share with me any indicator that displays a correct fan or if someone can say me the way to deploy with right 1x1 angle the Gann fan included with MT4, I will thank you so much.

aaronrascon:
Hi. I know that maybe this is not the right thread to ask for this, but I can´t find any information about the way to correctly display a Gann fan in MT4. If someone can share with me any indicator that displays a correct fan or if someone can say me the way to deploy with right 1x1 angle the Gann fan included with MT4, I will thank you so much.

Aaronrascon, there are some scripts here Correct Gann fan - MQL4 Code Base along with a video maybe that will help.

mrtools:
Aaronrascon, there are some scripts here Correct Gann fan - MQL4 Code Base along with a video maybe that will help.

Thank you very much for your help and your fast reply.

This is a version of Gann high low activator using adaptive smoother, its mtf with alerts on color change.

mrtools:
This is a version of Gann high low activator using adaptive smoother, its mtf with alerts on color change.

it didn't work on my metatrader4!

kappari:
it didn't work on my metatrader4!

Kappari, maybe try this ex4. Far as I am aware my server is one of the newer builds, wonder if that could be the problem.

I do appreciate the fact that my reply is much later, but I gave up on it at first. I cannot create the square. I tried typing in the high/low parameters in the A-box, but nothing happens. I am curious to see how it works, plse Mladen.

Your reply #232 higher up. Sorry I should have used another means to show the original message. My fault.

Thanks for explaining it to me.

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
I do appreciate the fact that my reply is much later, but I gave up on it at first. I cannot create the square. I tried typing in the high/low parameters in the A-box, but nothing happens. I am curious to see how it works, plse Mladen.

Thanks for explaining it to me.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

I am lost. What indicator are you talking about?

mladen:
ValeoFX I am lost. What indicator are you talking about?

==========

Sorry my fault. Post 232 on previous page regarding the AIGann Sq.

Thanks.

Reason: