The Ultimate Expert Advisor - Gbp/usd - page 4

Saddle & Trail tests here was very profitable.

Starting yesterday when the currency market reopened, I set up the S&T EA ver. 3.31 as updated to run with the single currency of GBPJPY which I used instead of the GBPUSD it was apparently designed for. I did this as I know that currency is normally much more volantile than the GBPUSD. At this moment, there are no open transactions. This EA obviously does not use the pending facility of the ordering system.

Before I slept last night (I'm on Pacific time) I saw a single transaction showing a profit of $583.72. This morning there was a new transaction with a profit of $223.15 for a total of $806.42 in about 18 hours.

I I just used the default parameters, since I don't half understand what is being requested in the INPUT screen, and I don't have any real information on this EA. But someone here said they have worked a lot on the parms, and several have asked they post it, but I haven't seen it yet.

I teach a class in advanced Forex Trading, and we have tested many EAs. But this oe "right out of the box has performed better than any other we have seen so far.

We really like to understand the strategy of all EAs we run. By inference we assume that Straddle refers to hedging, and that Trail refers to trailing stops. But beyond that, we cannot tell.

If anybody can contribute to our understanding of this EA, we would all be most appreciative.

Charles Wilkes, San Jose, Califr.

Charles Wilkes:
Starting yesterday when the currency market reopened, I set up the S&T EA ver. 3.31 as updated to run with the single currency of GBPJPY which I used instead of the GBPUSD it was apparently designed for. I did this as I know that currency is normally much more volantile than the GBPUSD. At this moment, there are no open transactions. This EA obviously does not use the pending facility of the ordering system.

Before I slept last night (I'm on Pacific time) I saw a single transaction showing a profit of $583.72. This morning there was a new transaction with a profit of $223.15 for a total of $806.42 in about 18 hours.

I I just used the default parameters, since I don't half understand what is being requested in the INPUT screen, and I don't have any real information on this EA. But someone here said they have worked a lot on the parms, and several have asked they post it, but I haven't seen it yet.

I teach a class in advanced Forex Trading, and we have tested many EAs. But this oe "right out of the box has performed better than any other we have seen so far.

We really like to understand the strategy of all EAs we run. By inference we assume that Straddle refers to hedging, and that Trail refers to trailing stops. But beyond that, we cannot tell.

If anybody can contribute to our understanding of this EA, we would all be most appreciative.

Charles Wilkes, San Jose, Califr.

Hi Charles Wilker,

Thank you so much for your information result for this EA.

Could you please post your setting EA in that you are using for that result ???

Cause REALLY I'm agree with your statement and want to join in this thread to know everything about this EA.

HOPEFully you can post your setting.

Thank you so MUCH, for your KINDNESS.

Best regards,

Paulinge

The thread has moved here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178497/page3

Post #93 has a pdf explaining what this EA is all about.

Yannis:
The thread has moved here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178497/page3 Post #93 has a pdf explaining what this EA is all about.

Hi Mr. Yannis,

I'm running your EA Straddle, from yesterday in TF 15. ( 9 pairs )

Why untill now, there's NO ONE trade open ???

My setting with your default setting. And EOD using "0000". Am I wrong Sir ???

Please HELP me.

Thank you so MUCH for ALL of You in this thread.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Paulinge:
Hi Mr. Yannis,

I'm running your EA Straddle, from yesterday in TF 15. ( 9 pairs )

Why untill now, there's NO ONE trade open ???

My setting with your default setting. And EOD using "0000". Am I wrong Sir ???

Please HELP me.

Thank you so MUCH for ALL of You in this thread.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Hi,

First of all, you are not using the last versions as forexdude coded them for specific pairs. As i said earlier, the current thread is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

You will find the last versions as well as explanations, its his thread so please redirect any questions there. If you get no answers, i will assist

Ok,

Here's the new EA for GBPUSD

- "The Best 3"

- Default settings are perfect, and for IBFX server time

- I have attached The Best 3 FXDD.set for FXDD users (IBFX Server time + 2Hrs)

Thanks,

Happy Pips!

- 18 Year Old Forex Trader

forexdude123:
Ok,

- "The Best 3"

Thanks,

Happy Pips!

can i have THE BEST 3 and THE BEST 4 GMT +2 setting ? thanks

I already know how to set the +2 hehe.just change the news time +2

where is the EA

forexdude123:
Ok,

- "The Best 3"

Thanks,

Happy Pips!

hi forexdude123

where is "the best 3" EA for GBPUSD

Hi Forexdude123.

Hi Forexdude123,

Thanks for sharing your EA in this thread with us, especially I am a newbie in forex.

I have been looking for a consistent and reliable EA to auto-trade forex so that I can use it on my live account.

So far, I have lost nearly 20k in live accounts just because I followed those trade signals from the signal service companies, and bad EAs.

I will run a forward-test of your EA "Best EA" on my demo account for 1 month, and if results are positive, I will run it on live account.

By the way, I saw in your platform that you have following EAs which I have known, but could not find them so far. It is highly appreciated if you could post them to share with me in this thread, too. I thank you very much:

1. WSS943 Expert Advisor

2. WSS943 Trend3EA

3. BoincinPipEA_BigBear

If I am not wrong, BoincinPipEA_BigBear is in Elite forum, but I could not locate where it is.

Please kindly help me, and share with me any of your reliable EAs for my running them on my live account, and I am grateful to you.

Thanks and regards,

James Phuc

newbestco:

So far, I have lost nearly 20k in live accounts just because I followed those trade signals from the signal service companies, and bad EAs.

Ouch, that sounds painful.

Reason: