Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 21

I have the trades ...

Are you trading high impacted news?

If yes so look at the calendar to know when EA will open the trades.

Besides, it should be 2 more files in your Metatrader (downloaded from the same post as you downloaded EA).

And use the settings same with RAS EA settings:

------------

Metatrader - Tools - Options:

- enable EA - yes

- disable experts when ... - no

- disable experts when ... - no

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Click on RAS EA face on the chart - and the same:

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

-------------

And if you are using 5 digit broker so multiply everything which is in pips in EA's input/settings by 10. Or at least check it.

For example, if take profit settings is 100 and slippage is 6 in EA's input so it is for 4 digit broker. For 5 digit broker it should be 1000 and 60.

Thanks you Setting Suggestion.

Hi.. newdigital

Thank you very much for your suggestion,I have follow your suggest the result is best.Your EA is the best.

Order Scheduler EA Needed!

Does anybody know of an EA out there somewhere that has the ability to make orders at specific times according to what is input by the trader. All platforms only support making pending orders to execute at certain prices but it would be useful to have a way to make pending orders execute at specific TIMES. For examples, if I thought a major price move was going to happen at 6 GMT but I was working and not at home I could set my EA to enter a trade at exactly 6 GMT. And the order would have all the functions of a normal trade such as stop loss, trailing stop, or take profit according to what I had input. If anybody could help out with this I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Please look at updated version of ScheduleTrader.

meshleman3:
Does anybody know of an EA out there somewhere that has the ability to make orders at specific times according to what is input by the trader. All platforms only support making pending orders to execute at certain prices but it would be useful to have a way to make pending orders execute at specific TIMES. For examples, if I thought a major price move was going to happen at 6 GMT but I was working and not at home I could set my EA to enter a trade at exactly 6 GMT. And the order would have all the functions of a normal trade such as stop loss, trailing stop, or take profit according to what I had input. If anybody could help out with this I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Files:

ScheduleTrader EA

You should place file Schedule.csv(or other file) in experts/files folder.

All settings are described in the code.

In the file you should use following format:

date;time;symbol;order's name;order's price;stoploss;takeprofit;duration(in min);

For example:

26.07.2007;15:50:00;GBPUSDm;BuyStop;2.050;0;0;0;

26.07.2007;15:50:00;GBPUSDm;SellStop;2.044;2.046;2 .041;30;

For instant execution you can use 0 instead of order's price.

Files:

Igorad, Thank you very much. I am about to take a look at the scheduler EA you posted.

Hello newdigital,

I seem to have the same problem like luckyking. I kept all settings unchanged. No trades are taking place and the calendar file I can't find back in experts/files. Do I have to place it there manually or how to connect to the calendar or does it get there by compiling? The Webget files are sitting in the supposed directories. What am I doing wrong?

[REQ] newsfilter?!?

Hi folks,

does somebody have a newsfilter indicator (code) which could be added to an EA and which is working e.g. with forex-tsd.com newsreader or forexfactory.com newsreader?

Could you share it, please? That would be great!

Thank you for your efforts!

Best regards!

EA as source code is on this thread (read from the first post).

Reason: