Don`t read this thread..Make Money with it. - page 6

Pulsar Pictures from FF

@Dimicr

Take a look at threebar code

Files:
gbp.gif  40 kb
gbp2.gif  96 kb

Thanks ipixtlan!

thanks for posting a visual picture of this pattern for everyone...I wanted Simba and everyone else interested in price action and pattern trading to be aware of this pattern/system because it has been around so long.

However, Simba started this thread to specifically to discuss the patterns in Suri Duddellas book(which I must say again is a very good book)so if there is enough interest in the Pulsar pattern/system maybe a new thread could be started just for it.

RickW00716:
if there is enough interest in the Pulsar pattern/system maybe a new thread could be started just for it.

Why not? Good idea.

Dimicr:
Why not? Good idea.

Hi,

tell us when you decide to start a thread about this pattern so we can move this posts to there.

Investor Password

WHC Trader,demo account number :166848,investor password :5ckfnyl

Patterns explained will be demotraded exclusively on this account,so,that we can forward test them in order to get a feeling of how they work.All trades done will be posted here,with an explanation regarding the pattern I used and some other considerations,though not necessarily on real time,so,if you want to check,just download whc trader,and access the account with the investor password.

Pulsar pattern looks like a very interesting one...though I will focus exclusively on the patterns at the book,this is a pattern that deserves some indeep analisys.

I have been mostly testing these patterns on 30 min to 60 min charts at areas of potential sup/res to try to get entry as close to the extreme of the move as possible....No live trades taken yet by me but I am visually noticing some great signals!

11 march orders

We have 2 closed orders,at a small net profit and 3 working orders.

Please see the attached charts and statement for the 2 closed orders...Both were MSH sells

3 more closed trades

3 trades were closed at a NET profit,in addition of the previous 2.

We had an MSL for EURAUD..and 2 MSH for both GBPJPY and AUDJPY.

Please see statement,next post I am going to post pics of the trades.

Files:

3 Pics..net +74 Pips

Please see attached..3 more trades..net +74 pips in addition to the previous 2 ones (that had a net of +24 pips)..for a Partial net of +98 pips,for the moment ..in addition to the +146 pips of the first week..and we have an open trade still running ...For the moment the trades for this week hav ebeen either MSH or MSL...looks like an exceptional pattern to use as an entry trigger at key zones.

Basically,EURAUD went right to target area,audjpy had a close above previous bar at the middle of its percourse,so we closed it at a small profit,and GJ was stopped out,for the second time this week...I am starting to draw some conclusions about stops for this pattern..will post end of the week.

The arrows are drawn at end of bar(an entry at 02:00 is drawn as an arrow at the 01:00 to 02:0 bar..entry is done approx at close plus spread and slippage,you can check with the satement for further precision )

Reason: