Don`t read this thread..Make Money with it. - page 15

Eurgbp Closed:+25 Pips

EURGBP SHORT @ 0.7996 has been closed @ 0.7971 for a +25 pips profit.

REASON FOR CLOSING:FAILURE TO TEST previous low @ 0.7962 +stlm2 m5 indicating a potential short term trend change.

USDJPY trade still open,if not stopped out will probably close it within the next 6 hours.

Will post a detailed statement later.

Regards

Simba

today's trades

Hey, Simba

I was watching your trades today. Very nice execution. I would've probably closed the usd/jpy trade right after the time you closed your other two trades. "Dead cat bounce" LOL, funny name, good pattern though. I think the reason why the USD/JPY trade did not not go well was the selling pressure on the USD across the board all day long. Nonetheless it held up against the yen pretty well.

Enjoying this thread a lot:-) Thanks again!!!!

P.S. Did you notice that the g/j trade found resistance right around 61.8 fibo expansion?

Files:
usdjpy.gif  18 kb

dragon

mpower:
Definitely enjoyed the ride on that g/j trade. Hit my t/p at 200.41, but there were no signs of reversal at the time whatsoever....Never learnt to ride my trades, but this time it was not that bad:-)

The book says that the "dead cat bounce" has a high failure rate, but I think it makes a lot of sense and it might be especially useful after news anouncements, as it is common for the price to drop(for ex.) retrace and continue dropping--seen it so many times after NFP. We'll see.

Thanks for pointing out the diamond on usd/jpy M30, never noticed it.

Check the screenshot, I think we have a dragon at the same time(have to re-read the rules for that) sorry for the messy screenshot.

Hi Mpower,

Probably NOT a Dragon ,second leg length is more than 127% of the first..though,with a 2B who wants Dragons?..2B or not 2B..that is the trade

All trades closed,Usdjpy closed practically at cost,a few minutes ago, with 9 pips profit,please see attached detailed statement.

Regards

Simba

Files:

Hi Simba,

I just ordered that book looking for something new to learn , thx for sharing

skyline:
Hi Simba, I just ordered that book looking for something new to learn , thx for sharing

Skyline...congratulations,hope you enjoy it and that you can contribute to the debate and the thread like jbfx and mpower are doing ..and hopefully other members will do too ...sooner or later

Regards

Simba

P.S:Non dimenticare di fare tutti i test necessari per sapere quali sono i pattern che vanno meglio al tuo stile di trading ..ciao

Oh, we don't need a thread about me and my trading prowess. You are too kind.

It wouldn't be as interesting as this one anyways, so many pictures.

Although I may need to stroke my own ego in the future, so I reserve the right to start a thread that is inspired by your greatness, Simba.

Make it pretty, S.

pretty woman

jbfx:
Oh, we don't need a thread about me and my trading prowess. You are too kind.

It wouldn't be as interesting as this one anyways, so many pictures.

Although I may need to stroke my own ego in the future, so I reserve the right to start a thread that is inspired by your greatness, Simba.

Make it pretty, S.

Yes,I agree 100% on all counts ...J.

Glad you like the pictures

SIMBA:
Skyline...congratulations,hope you enjoy it and that you can contribute to the debate and the thread like jbfx and mpower are doing ..and hopefully other members will do too ...sooner or later

Regards

Simba

P.S:Non dimenticare di fare tutti i test necessari per sapere quali sono i pattern che vanno meglio al tuo stile di trading ..ciao

Grazie tante Simba

A presto

Reason: