Finally a REAL ECN MT4 broker? - page 8

hazelj80:
if MBT ever goes live, they will be the only real mt4 ECn in that you can get partial fills with them. nobody, and i mean nobody on mt4 offers this. a real ecn will have partial filled orders. the rest are just bridge connections. but that's still better than a market maker.

Their connection is designed to give u the same trading conditions on MT4 as their std platform. Partial fills is down to liquidity. I am not sure why partial fills are a gud thing, quite the contrary if u ask me. ECN STP Brokers that have deep liquidity pools shud be able to fill your orders fully.

Most money managers prefer fill or kill since they block trade, partial fill is only gud for individuals with huge trading accounts opening large positions ( 20m+ )

I suppose the bottom line is it comes down to individuals, it either suits you or not. The question is, do they fill you at different prices to complete the order or just partial fill you at your price and kill the rest of the order? Currenexfill u partially at different levels until order is completely filled, to me that is problematic. I am not sure if currenex allows partial fill at price and kill the rest. I am still learning the capabilities of that platform.

Trojan horse warning on pronetfx...

I just went to http://pronetfx.com/index.com and Avast! gave me a warning that a Trojan Horse was found on the site.

File name: http://qwr11mn.cn/

Malware Name: JS: Downloader-X [Trj]

Malware Type: Trojan Horse

Browsing the site discouraged/at your own risk.

Peace

10+

Stop loss & Take Profit EA

Hey everyone,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this...

I have an EA that manages hidden stop loss and take profit orders when a trade is manually opened. It doesn't actually place sl and tp orders, just watches the trade for you and closes the trade at your pre determined level. It is useful if your stop loss or take profit needs to be close to your entry and your broker has a minimum required distance from entry for stop loss orders. I found it months ago and have been using it with great success. It saves me a lot of time not having to manually place my stop loss and take profit orders.

I was wondering if anybody who has some mt4 programing skills could make a modification to the ea. It would be wonderful if the ea had a break even function. ie, once the trade is up a pre-determined amount the ea would move its hidden stop loss to break even so we are not risking anything on the trade any more.

Also, while were at it, it would be great it the ea could place emergency stop loss and take profit orders further away from the hidden sl / tp, just in case of a blackout or something.

At the moment you can set the hidden sl and tp levels when you attach the EA to the chart. The rest of the settings would need to adjustable as well.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can do this. I think that it would be a fantastic EA once it it complete and will be a great benefit to a lot of traders.

Here is the EA. I hope i have attached it correctly.

Cheers,

Adam

Files:

It on good idea

sysdaytrad:
Hey everyone,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this...

I have an EA that manages hidden stop loss and take profit orders when a trade is manually opened. It doesn't actually place sl and tp orders, just watches the trade for you and closes the trade at your pre determined level. It is useful if your stop loss or take profit needs to be close to your entry and your broker has a minimum required distance from entry for stop loss orders. I found it months ago and have been using it with great success. It saves me a lot of time not having to manually place my stop loss and take profit orders.

I was wondering if anybody who has some mt4 programing skills could make a modification to the ea. It would be wonderful if the ea had a break even function. ie, once the trade is up a pre-determined amount the ea would move its hidden stop loss to break even so we are not risking anything on the trade any more.

Also, while were at it, it would be great it the ea could place emergency stop loss and take profit orders further away from the hidden sl / tp, just in case of a blackout or something.

At the moment you can set the hidden sl and tp levels when you attach the EA to the chart. The rest of the settings would need to adjustable as well.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can do this. I think that it would be a fantastic EA once it it complete and will be a great benefit to a lot of traders.

Here is the EA. I hope i have attached it correctly.

Cheers,

Adam

Hello, c' your Ea is an good idea, but how walk t' it.

t' can; one l' to use with d' autreEA.

For the programming I do not know too much, but I think qu' here you will find one .

that this concept m' interest T' can; one l' to use manually or automatically.

Universal Hidden Price Stop Losses

Universal Hidden Price Stop Losses

Hello,

I'm looking for a a simple EA that will have hidden Stop Loss values.

But, instead of pips, it will be in price.

It will only have 2 values:

Hidden High Price

Hidden Low Price

So example, if I attach it on EU/US chart and I put the values as:

H 143.20

L 134.80

Then when it reaches the high (143.20), it will close all the SELL trades

Or when it reaches the low (134.80) it will close all the BUY trades.

Basically, I want to identify the major Hi and Lo (example, 143.00 and 135.00) and protect myself from further losses when it breaks those leveles (143.20 or 134.80). So, it well close ALL the losing trades.

I think this is a VERY HELPFUL EA if someone can create it or attach one here if they have one.

I really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

i hope i can help

Thank you very much.

serulink:
i hope i can help

shleimun:
Thank you very much.

if the EA have not running as you like, please contact me

because, i just modify and never testing...

Hidden buy stop/limit & sell stop/limit script or EA

Hi Guys,

Has any one come across hidden buy stop/limit sell stop/limit script or EA for mt4?

I would be appreciated if you can give me some advice.

Thank you,

pete

Why exactly do you want to hide your SL and TP??

Ms_Mel

Reason: