Frank EA and 10p3 EAs - page 19

10p3v0.03 EA performance right now:

Files:

MaxMargin update

I have completely overhauled Shinigami's MaxMargin utility. I have posted my latest version on page 17, post #169. This new utility will monitor the margin level and once the level has reached the all-time-low, it will record the margin and profit values at the time of incident.

The max drawdown figure in AccountEquityAnalyzer may not be the point where the margin level is at its lowest. The number of open lots must also be taken into consideration when calculating margin levels.

This utility is important for EAs that survives based on margin levels such martingales etc.

Thanks.

I do not need to update the links as it is still on the same post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178485/page12

I will just update this indicator in Metatraders.

Hi azmel,

I have wrong date on the chart (1970).

May be it will be upated later?

I will check tomorrow.

Files:
1970year.jpg  136 kb

newdigital:
Hi azmel,

I have wrong date on the chart (1970).

May be it will be upated later?

I will check tomorrow.

If you could remove the EA, then delete the four Global Variables mentioned and then restart the EA.

azmel:
If you could remove the EA, then delete the four Global Variables mentioned and then restart the EA.

I am very sorry: where to delete four Global Variables? From which place?

Sorry I don't understand ...

I found the way how to delete all Global Variables.

We can use this script attached,

I attached this script to the chart and everything is working after that:

Script attached.

-------------

The other way to delete Global Variables:

newdigital:
I found the way how to delete all Global Variables.

We can use this script attached,

I attached this script to the chart and everything is working after that:

A small note to add: The script provided by ND is very good, i.e. it deletes all Global Variables. But you have to be very careful when you use it. This is because other EAs and other indicators (such as the AccountEquityAnalyzer) uses Global Variables too.

Only use this script if you are starting a fresh new forward-test. It will wipe out all Global Variables and thus you can then start from zero.

If you do not wish to delete all the Global Variables, please do it manually by pressing F3 to open the Global Variables list and only then delete the selected ones.

update:

10p3 with timefilter + CW and SN balance 2859 (many open trades -400pip floating now)

10p3 , not others , no timefilter run 24/7

balance now 3740 ..this is coming back and has again nice roi & chart.

It is 10p3 with timefilter (11 pairs):

Files:
Reason: