Multi pair indicators - page 48

mladen:
Upgraded version, shorter code, easier to use version of Willam Bllau's multi pair TSI :

Dear mladen,

When Download... I found :

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the

administratorFix it, please

Mladen

Where can I find this multi pairs heatmap?

Grey is ranging , red is sell , blue is buy , yellow nothing .

Could u put this on your indicators?

Files:

Upgraded multi pair macd (to be able to use new mt4 features), shorter code and some more changes : multi_pair_macd_2.mq4

mladen:
This is an update indicator from previous post ...

Reasons for updating : it occurred to me that we should have something similar to radar screen in tradestation. Now this is not looking as radar screen, but it has some functionality of it. First what is changed that indicator is alerting in 2 modes : the name of the symbol at which the current value is crossing zero line is going to change depending on the type of the cross. Colors for crosses can be set up by user. Also, since we are at alerts, each and every symbol of each and every instance of the indicator can alert the regular way. Meaning : alerting by pop-up message, sound or email. They all are working independently so there will be no mix-up which symbol is raising the alert. That way you can easily monitor quite a few symbols from a single chart

Here is an example with one of the symbols currently crossing zero line down :
PS: updated version compatible with new metatrader 4 posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page20

Upgraded version, shorter code, easier to use version of Willam Bllau's multi pair TSI : multi_pair_blau_tsi_2.1.mq4

Hi Tsar

the link worked well with me,just try downloading from here (not from attachment 221922)

Upgraded version, shorter code, easier to use version of Willam Bllau's multi pair TSI : Multi pair Blau tsi 2.1.mq4

The link works for me too

PascalD:
The link works for me too

I updated the post that is why it is OK now

There was some problem with the attachment (probably I made some mistake) but now it is OK

HELLO MLADEN,

Please Can you kindly assist with a MULTI PAIR SAR OF NEMA

Many thanks for the great work.

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN,

Isn't sar of nema advanced section indicator?

whisperer:
Isn't sar of nema advanced section indicator?

whisperer

Yes it is

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN,

winner246

It can not be done. It is an indicator designed for the main chart and with very different values for different symbols. Imagine EURUSD where current val;ue would be 1.1100 and USDJPY where current value would be 123 - the simply could not fit in the same chart

Reason: