Help with adding colour to TSI indicator

Hi, I've been working on adding colour to the original TSI-Histo indicator attached, however i've been having some problems getting it just right. If you look at the attached image, it seems like it's not colouring the bars correctly at all. I took some code from Belucks Awsome indicator.. This is the first time i've tried to modify an indicator like this.. it's not very good at all.

Anyone can help?

Hi. I think this is what you are trying to do. Also note that by not using the 'IndicatorCounted' function correctly, this indicator will 'repaint' the past - recalculates the entire histo. every tick, which is also very inefficient.

Files:

omelette:
Hi. I think this is what you are trying to do. Also note that by not using the 'IndicatorCounted' function correctly, this indicator will 'repaint' the past - recalculates the entire histo. every tick, which is also very inefficient.

Hrmm i'm not noticing any difference between the colour version I created and the version you have uploaded. It still paints the bars 1 bar too early basically.

Are you saying that the original indicator repaints the past? I really haven't noticed that it repaints.

nevermind, no need to work on this as JRSX at a setting of 8 has roughly exactly the same output as TSI standard settings.

Reason: