Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 221

mladen:

Due to the number of buttons it can not be done as that (as a tiny part of some other indicator). It can be done as this though (as an indicator in a separate window)

Fantastic. 

Thank you very much Mladen, you are a scholar and a gentleman.

Have an awesome weekend

Will

Anyone have this multi tf previous candle high low and mini chart with ma support indicator?

Dear Mladen,
Thanks for indicator
Would it be possible to make ,separate time frame positioning layouts
best regards

mladen:

Due to the number of buttons it can not be done as that (as a tiny part of some other indicator). It can be done as this though (as an indicator in a separate window)

WOW

thanks great man 

mladen:

MR MLADEN:

could we have symbols on indicator according ABC respectively symbol name

bilbao:

MR MLADEN:

could we have symbols on indicator according ABC respectively symbol name

Symbols are ordered the way you order them in the market watch

Arange them in the market watch and you shall have the same arrangement in the indicator too

mladen:

Symbols are ordered the way you order them in the market watch

Arange them in the market watch and you shall have the same arrangement in the indicator too

undrestand

thanks very much 

mladen:

this indicator really is a gem

we can quick reaction to the market if having good strategy

again thanks a lot  mladen

Hello MLADEN,

I was wondering if it's possible to have this indicator converted to MT5? And also, do you have an indicator Murrey Math?

Thank you again for Daily Open Lines for MT5.

Regards.

Files:

MR MLADEN:

is it possible to have symbols changer to keep objects on each chart? for example i draw line, shapes, fibos... on 1 chart, i switch with symbols changer, all objects manually added stay wrongly on new symbol... i don't know if you can do something for that. anyway thank you for all.

Will 

Reason: