Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 132

Mntiwana, could you please tell us which settings did you use in your two charts with 'velocity - atr normalized - floating levels'?

nevar:
It looks hardy a grail on EURGBP H1, unless my settings are not correct(mom period-min-max period-level up and down)

no,i do not agree with you,grail is grail,:) . when it will be refuse and deny to fit and agree with any of available instrument ,then we will not name it grail,and yes,it must be adjust differently in every next instrument.

here is a simple sample of EURGBP H1.

Files:
eurgbph1.png  38 kb

mladen:

nevar,

What oscillators do you have in mind?

Also, do you mean the high low method used in floating levels?

Dearest MLADEN

with excuse,may i ask,if it is just a sake of our mind and thinking that we always asking do this and that with this and that,or,really it needs more improvement (i am talking about this velocity ver).....as to my observation according to above picture,there is no place even for a pin ...all in all this is a indicator,depending on values calculation,not a miracle.....but it is truth that it is not less than a miracle even.;)

an indicator have to give us an approximated idea of market.not to fill our pockets.and that it is doing 100% perfectly.

regards

mladen:

nevar,

What oscillators do you have in mind?

Also, do you mean the high low method used in floating levels?

Mladen

Velocity would be nice.High low method used in coloring possible?No floating levels.

mntiwana:

no,i do not agree with you,grail is grail,:) . when it will be refuse and deny to fit and agree with any of available instrument ,then we will not name it grail,and yes,it must be adjust differently in every next instrument.

here is a simple sample of EURGBP H1.

Your entry and exits are not dotted lines but1 bar ahead.Sorry to burst your bubble.It is good indi overall not bad.

nevar:
Your entry and exits are not dotted lines but1 bar ahead.Sorry to burst your bubble.It is good indi overall not bad.

who claim entry exit on doted lines,doted lines are just to see on which bar signals divert,of course entry exit on next bar.......dont worry,my bubble is already calm,0.01 lbs air pressure.

You were scared ''holy grail sellers will be pick it and will be boasting loudly their new non repainting invention and put it on eBay''

Now you found out entry-exit is 1 bar ahead.Take it easy always stay on the low pressure

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

A great appreciation for your classic tools ... just hold from ear and turn where you wants,even do not miss one candle,no noise,no distortion,look at the lower picture .... though it is a momentum family toy.but thanks to your skills.:)

regards

velocity_-_atr_normalized_-_floating_levels.mq4

NasT, in the first pic, what settings you have? It changes color on slope, but there is no option for that.

nevar:

Mladen

Velocity would be nice.High low method used in coloring possible?No floating levels.

What type of high low method?

He means slope color changes as in first pic in Mntiwana's post #1329

Reason: